01/20/24

I got led lights installed under my loft bed so that's really fun, I tried the astral shifting and I used thus astral projection technique (I'll link it), and you know how when you astral project your spirit lifts up from your body, it was really crazy, it was only for a couple seconds when my body spirit thing started to rise, it was really trippy and I opened my eyes before I could enter the astral plane, or even check what my spirit looked like or anything I just opened my eyes as soon as I started floating up but I'm on the right path based on that experience.

              Last night I had another shift of the other theriotype, it was definitely a bird of some sort, I was starting on my chair in my room and I scanned the area before I spotted a small plushy. I tried to take off and dive at it but no wings, and the shift ended  that one was a lot stronger than most of the mental shifts I've experienced but it was much shorter lived. It was really fun until I almost bashed my head on the ground, otherwise it was really fun.

            I also just found out that dream shifts can take place in third person as well as first person, so I'll have to remember that for my dreams.

            I have to go to a basketball game with my grandparents on my dads side, they are probably gonna give us bday gifts there, and it's a perfect for "going to the bathroom" aka practicing quads, because the hallways won't have anyone in there and they're really big compared to where I practice quads in my house. That's going to be fun.

             Based on the shift that I had recently I think my kintype for that is probably a bird, but harpy is still in the runnings. I'm pretty happy about this weekend though because I'll have time to go outside in the snow.

          I also started sleeping with my gear, my furry leg warmers, my tail and my fuzzy paw gloves :3 It actually was really comfortable.

             That's all I have right now updates later (possibly)

           I was wrong about the smog people who would be in the hallways because of a grandparent event thing at my school this same day, so no quads, then it took 3 hours for food and my phone ran out of battery so that's fun

          But I did have a new sort of phantom shift, that's awesome. A cold gust of wind blew at me then pop- I fell my fur, everywhere, I wasn't cold, and it was such a cozy feeling. Some kid tried to pick a fight during the basketball game, the coaches had to hold him back.

           I also just watched the first episode of hazbin hotel, but sadly that episode made my favorite hazbin oc not fit to the lore, because now we know that the executioners do like killing and find entertainment and joy in it. My oc was an executioner and she didn't like that in reaching heaven she was destined to kill those who she truly believed could rehabilitated. But it does make my weird choice in Lilith being more important in the role of the oc make sense, sense Lilith still carried the dream of stopping the executions. I'm going to find some where to watch the rest for free but right now I am pretty happy with the first episode despite a lot of the criticism it's receiving.

              I'm gonna do some more research on the astral projection and astral shifting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T9qQb1eIqEc&pp=ygURYXN0cmFsIHByb2plY3Rpb24%3D

This is the technique I used for the astral projection