Peace of Each Other

After doing his bandage, Shanzal Ali Shah came to his home. Right at that moment, his phone started vibrating. He just switched on his phone now. 

Seeing the name of Zoya Khan on the screen has led him to fall into the ocean of guilt. He becomes restless sensing her sadness from herself. That's why he said hello lovingly.

On the other side, Zoya Khan's sobbing voice came.

"Zoya..... Zoya where are you?..... Zoya..... Zoya, why are you crying?"

On his side, Hoor ul Ain was standing with him, and for the first time, she noticed so much desperateness in his voice.

"I..... please forgive me Shan.....I..... I know that if I give my life for you still I can't take the same place in your heart the way Hoor ul Ain does, I showed enough patience, I enough controlled myself, I.......but today I lost, Shan.... what I do, I am a woman, I can't bear it anymore, perhaps some people's destiny is written like that, today I can feel the pain of my mama in my heart Shanzal."

Her tone was deluding. Her arrangement of words was also losing track. Then Shanzal Ali Shah felt like his heart has been enclasped by someone in a fist.

"Zoya...... Zoya what are you saying, I am sorry Zoya, I....... I am coming to you."

"No...... till when you come to me my life will be no more, Shan.....enough, before I die I want to hear that confession from you that you love Hoor ul Ain."

"What rubbish Zoya, no nothing can happen to you, I am coming for you."

As soon as he said, he rushes outside. On the wide stretching road, his car was running at a speed. In his mind, a storm was running. His whole body becomes numb.

With flowing eyes and scattered thoughts when he arrived there then it was really has been late. Zoya Khan left him without looking at him for once.

She has taken a lot of sleeping pills which were enough to cause her death. Zoya's mother was madly crying at her leaving her alone as she was her only hope in life. While he stood standstill in the doorway of her room.

In a state of utter disbelief, he was gazing at her lifeless body lying on the floor. Today he was getting angry with himself as well as feeling guilty about himself why instead of Hoor ul Ain he didn't love the pretty girl like Zoya Khan.

In Zoya Khan's fist, the engagement ring was tightly enclasped which Shanzal Ali Shah himself wore to her on their engagement function. Today it seems as if she himself broke up all the relationships with Shanzal Ali Shah. 

A lot of time went silently but life doesn't seem to be there anymore in her body. He doesn't want to believe that Zoya Khan is no more there with him. 

******

In the spur of time, he led himself toward his destruction. Along with smoking he also started the habit of drinking now. 

Hoor ul Ain who was badly caught in his love now was cursing herself after seeing him in his current state. 

In the last few days, he was suffering from a high fever. Muathar was the one who was taking care of him. But still, his condition was worsening day by day.

Only then ignoring all his stated orders, she can't bear it anymore and she straightly came to his room. She finds him lying on the bed while his both arms were on his eyes.

Without creating any noise, she came near to his bed and put her face on his feet, and started sobbing. Shanzal Ali Shah becomes cautious, in a moment, he took away his arm and glances at her.

"Y...... you....... here....?"

"Yes...... because I can't hold myself anymore Shanzal, we are losing the courage to live our lives all by ourselves, God knows that now in my heart I don't feel a slight misunderstanding for you, I am tired of fighting with myself anymore Shanzal, I am scattered, I am lost, for God sake collect me, hold me Shanzal forgive me, please......"

"That's it...... for saying this you took so many years, Hoor ul Ain."

On Shanzal Ali Shah's questioning, she again looked at him in astonishment. 

"How strange it is that despite so much happening I still don't despise you, Hoor, but........ you...... you came back to me at that time when I am not left with anything to give you now."

Along with his voice, his eyelashes were also trembling. 

"Don't say like that Shanzal, still we have time, believe me, I will again put a life in your lifeless home, I will really love you, I will put away all your pain from your heart, for...... for once let yourself give to me please."

Now she properly held her hands to him. When Shanzal Ali Shah again started fluttering for her. Mix in both happy and despair state he opened his arms for her. On that Hoor ul Ain rushed to him and led herself collided with his broad chest.

"Now don't go far away from me, Hoor otherwise I will die."

"I don't have any other protective place other than you Shanzal, now this heart is also no more mine, than where I will go leaving you."

"Thanks."

He said satisfyingly while engulfing her in his arms like some precious thing. And then started thinking about onward pleasurable days with teary eyes, he smiled slightly.

The End

Hope you guys like this little effort. I perceive you enjoy it till the end of it. Keep supporting and motivating me so that I can keep writing something epic for you.

Your follow, like, reward, and feedback are highly appreciated. That's all for now.

Thank you

😊