Chapter 20- Zombie Society Fear

When they met, they happened to be collecting supplies on the same street.

Shen Xiuze and others drove two shabby cars. After the zombie siege in the past few days, the white car and the off-road vehicle were already in tatters.

On the other side were two trucks and several small cars. More than a dozen people surrounded Jiang Laixu, protecting him closely.

Almost the moment they discovered Shen Xiuze, the people on the other side began to become nervous, their expressions tightened, and they made defensive movements.

In fact, Shen Xiuze didn't even look at them. After getting off the car, he took Lin An out from behind and entered the store to look for supplies.

The bald man on the other side was very expressive. He glared and sneered in that direction, looking extremely arrogant. It wasn't until Xiaofu jumped out of the car that he turned around and hurriedly went to fetch the dog.

Ouyang Dong couldn't help but ask: "Do you know each other?"

Xu Fang hummed twice: "The one in the middle, the one in white, you should have heard of it, Jiang Laixu." "

Is it the space superpower? "Ouyang Dong has been to several bases in Chuxi City, so he has naturally heard of this person. "What's wrong with him?

" The boss was attacked a few days ago and it has something to do with him." Xu Fang whispered.

Ouyang Dong has heard that Jiang Laixu has a good reputation. As the only space-based superpower currently, many people respect him very much. But after these few days of getting along, he would naturally favor Xu Fang and the others.

"Really, let's go now..."

Xu Fang looked at the boss walking away and touched Xiao Fu's head: "I guess what the boss means is that if he wants to fight with the other party, then let's do it again."

The two held hands . The dog also entered the store, leaving only the people outside looking at each other.

Shen Xiuze can be regarded as one of the builders of the base, but he has always been elusive and almost invisible in the base. However, the powerful strength of his dual powers makes everyone fearful.

Moreover, they heard that a few days ago, Shen Xiuze became so ferocious that he killed dozens of superpower users who wanted to subdue him because he was unable to control his dual powers.

These superpowers were all well-known figures in the base, but they all died tragically at the hands of the other party.

After that, Shen Xiuze disappeared, and the bald man who often followed him also disappeared on the same day.

Now the two of them appeared again.

"Let's escort you away first." A person with supernatural powers said to Jiang Laixu.

Jiang Laixu was still staring at the store where several people had walked in. He was dressed in white and handsome, with a smile on his lips and a friendly attitude: "That was Shen Xiuze just now? I haven't seen him in the base for a long time." "He It's very dangerous

. He killed more than thirty people with superpowers in the past few days. This matter has spread throughout the base. If he goes crazy here, we may not be able to handle it."

Jiang Laixu frowned when he heard this and said: "This I have heard about it, but there is no evidence yet to show that he was the one who killed him. I hope everyone will stop talking about it. After all, Shen Xiuze has also made great contributions to the base. He and I are considered acquaintances. I don't think he is the same person. He is not a person who kills indiscriminately."