Chapter 13

(I'm re-reading this rn and tell me why this chapter is 20 mins long... anyways enjoy!)

TW: Assault, Blood 

Y/n POV

At some point I felt myself being lifted up into the air and being carried to bed. I look up and notice Azzi. I hold onto her tightly. She tries to drop me into my bed but I won't let go. I'de rather sleep with her because 1st of all I'm still scared from that movie and 2nd of all I don't want Saylor punching me in the face again.

Flashback | November 3rd, 2021 | 7:09 PM

Dinner was so good but I could feel Saylor's glare on me all night. It was hard to spend time with everyone since there were daggers piercing through me the whole night. Me, Amari, KK, Ice, Azzi, Paige, and Nika decided on having a movie night. Everyone had already left and I was about to step into my car when all of a sudden a hand landed on my shoulder and spun me around. I took a look at who it was and it was none other than Saylor, towering over me.

"The fuck is your problem" She said.

"You" I say back.

"You know she's got a girlfriend right?" I don't know what in that sentence triggered her but I felt a fist to my face in an instant. Right under my left eye.

"You tell anyone about this and I will make sure your life is hell" She says. I actually keep quiet this time. It brings me back to me and Paige's incident but something about it made me want to not say a word. I knew Saylor could hurt me and I was afraid. She was a lot bigger than me in size and that kind of scared me.

If she'll do it now she'll do it again. Is what I thought to myself as I drove away. I got to the house and told the team I had stopped for gas which wasn't a complete lie but gas doesn't take that long to get. I think they believed me so I told them I would be right back, running up the stairs to my room, I looked in the mirror to see the damage and there was a dark bag under my eye. A little purple but mostly a dark pink. I quickly grabbed my concealer trying to cover it up. I put on my glasses which perfectly covered the bruise. I ran back down stairs and sat in between Ice and Azzi. My head soon started to throb.

Present

I hold Azzi tight as she brings us to her bed and we lay down. I hug her side and rest my head on her chest. She wraps her arm around me and pulls me close.

"We will talk about this tomorrow," She says, knowing something is wrong. I love Azzi, but I can't tell her this. It could cause me even more pain than now. I sigh and soon fall asleep. We don't have practice tomorrow so I'm quite glad we dealt with that painful practice today.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It's the next morning and I feel Azzi shuffle next to me. I wake up and soreness rushes all over my body.

"Good morning," She says. It was in fact not a good morning.

"Morning" I say. I lay with her for 10 more minutes before we decided on actually getting up and hitting the gym like we planned yesterday. I got into the bathroom first and my concealer started to smear off. Working out was going to be a nightmare. I quickly applied some more and put it in my pocket in case I needed it later. I headed out to see Azzi making some food. I also see Paige, KK, and Ice all on my couch. I think they're waiting for Azzi's food which actually smells so good. I sit down in between Ice and KK.