Stepdad

Kayla's POV

So here's the thing ...
I don't know if I should say this but I'm attracted to my stepfather.
Like really... he's so damn hot.

He and my mom met when I started college so I didn't meet him that much , I only saw him a few times whenever I got back home for breaks.

And each night I would touch myself thinking of how he could creep into my room and take me like I want it , fuck I'm wet just thinking about it.

I've seen the way he looks at me , he's attracted that much I know but the problem reside in the fact that ever since I came back for good, he does everything he can to not be alone with me.

And I fucking hate it.
I can't believe I'm thinking about this in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping.

I drag myself out of bed and walk to thwart kitchen a good water bottle would be good

Noises coming from our living room stops me in my tracks
"Come on honey stop" my mother laugh as Raymond "come on baby it's been so long I want you" he says in a hoarse voice that makes me clench my thighs.

Fuck I'll give everything to him if he asked me with that voice.
I position myself so that they can see me but I can and he's all over her kissing her neck touching her chest but my mother is not reciprocating it.
"Just a quickie" he says in her neck but she shakes her head with a smile

"You're never quick Raymond" she says making him chuckle "And you're too rough for me you know that" she kisses his cheek and gets up.

I quickly make my way to the kitchen making sure to net get caught.
Well that was interesting.

Poor Ray , he must be so pent up , I'm sure if it was me I could handle his roughness , I'd love it fuck I'm so wet just thinking about it.

"What are you doing ?" I yelp turning to Ray who's staring at me "you scared me" I say putting my hand on my heart for the dramatic , he narrow his eyes and look down at my body.

I'm wearing a very tiny short taht hug tightly my thighs and a crop top that don't really leave anything to imagination, his jaw clench as he looks away

"I was thirsty" I say turning from him and walking to the fridge making sure to show my beautiful ass "do you want some"

"Yes" he growl making me smirk , I take a bottle and walk to him standing very close to him , I look up to him and bite my lip "thanks" he bites out hardly.

We stay like this for a moment , just him looking at me and my lips , I lick them and trail my hands on his muscles, he is so fit "stop it Kayla" I bat my lashes innocently at him and press my chest to his "I'm not doing anything Ray"

I put my hand around his neck getting on my tiptoes but I'm still a bit short to reach his lips.
He gulp and push me away "Good night Kayla" he says and turns stiffly away.

I smile to myself and get to my room.
He's going to crack and very soon.

The morning I get down and join them for breakfast "good morning" I kiss my mom's cheek who smile "good morning sweetie" I walk and kiss Ray's cheek too making sure to be as close as I can to his lips.

He clear his throat and get up to bring me a plate "thanks" he nod and focus on his plate.

"So I'm going away for a week or so" my mom says getting my attention "oh ?" She nods "work" she says and I nod used to it , my mom was always a workaholic and she's used to travel for work a lot.