The cheerleader and the Nerd

Liam's POV

I have a secret.
I might be in love with my bully , I know same old same old .

But this is different.
It's not the kind of love where I want her to notice and fall head over heels for me, no.
I'd like tot think that I am not that basic and delusional.

No in this case I want to destroy Violet Campbell , own her , make her submit to my every will.

She thinks she's the queen of the world , and while she do have people at her feet wanting her to give them a speck of her time , I know it's temporary and one day I will have her all alone at my mercy.

Then no one could save her
That is if she wants to be saved.

But for now I let her enjoy her little bubble where everyone worship the ground she walks on.
"Look where you're going freak !" I bump into one of the jock who has his arm around her our eyes lock and she gulp then turn her head away "let's go babe he's not worth it"

I walk to the class of professor Walker not giving them my time "oh hello Liam thanks for coming" I take my hoodie off and smile at him , he's a good teacher and he actually cares about his students.

"So you're my last hope about this , I've asked the other tutors but all of them refused to do it" I frown , I know the other tutors they're nice people and like to help.

"Who is it ?" He scratch the back of his neck and smile "Violet" I groan turning around
"Look I know she's not the easiest but everyone deserves a chance" I roll my eyes.

"I'll do it" I sigh this is actually a chance like the teacher said.

***
I've been waiting for her for an hour now , she's really getting on my nerve , she finally came in with a smile on her face not even an apologetic one "let's start"

"You're late" she roll her eyes "yeah and I'm here now so let's jus get over this" I narrow my eyes and take my things "really you're going to go like you haven't dream of this moment your whole life"

"Sorry to break it to you but I do not give any shit about you Violet get that through your head"
Did I lie ?
Yes
But she need to get down a few notches

"Now good luck raising those grades of yours" she blushes surprisingly and I scoff walking to my car "Liam fuck wait please"
She grip my arm and I sigh turning around "what the fuck do you want"

"I- I" I chuckle "you don't have your little crew around you so now you're getting all flustered, I knew you were a fucking coward now let go of me"
She blushes again "don't call me that" she says softly.

Someone got a little degrading kink it seems "what a coward , a bitch, a fucking slut because that's what you are Violet"
Her eyes flutter and for some reason I can't help but get hard , I could fucking ruin her right now.

She's so fucking tempting it should be a sin.

Violet then takes me by complete surprise , she funking get on her tiptoes and link her lips to mine and fuck I'm only a man there's not much resistance I can have.

So of course I grip her hair tightly making her moan and kiss the fuck out of her like I've been dreaming of for the past years I've known her.
She's my fucking demise.
And right now it feels like I own her.

"What was that for ?" I ask her but she shrug "I just wanted it ... for a long time" I groan
For fuck sake , I know she's fucking with me but I can help than grip her throat and squeeze it "how long Violet" she look around as if she is only realizing now that we're in public place.