Chapter 4 : The Journey

09th December 2022
Ahmedabad

Kaaya's POV

I am very excited for today's journey. I wasn't even able to sleep due to excitement. Me and aanya were on the way to sir's house. We are going a little bit earlier because sir needed some help for the packing and madam (shivangi mam) had also some last minute tasks, so he said to come a little ahead of time. It was currently 6:50 in the morning.

At sir's house:

I ranged the bell and the door was opened in an instance, like sir was actually behind the door waiting for us.

''Thank god you guys came earlier, there are so many things to do. Now tell me guys which pants go with which tshirt and which jacket will go with this outfits and GOD!!! I totally forgot about the-''

He didn't even imvited us in the house properly and took us directly to the room where he was packing his bags.

''SIR'' aanya shouted.

''What'' sir said.

''Sir, don't panic. We'll sort everything, okay. You just sit on that sofa and relax.'' I calmed him and we started the packing, asking about what he what he wants to pack and what not.

In the next 15 minutes all the bags were packed.

''See it was that easy. You just have to be calm while doing something.'' aanya said.

''Actually you're right. I should've stayed calm.'' sir said.

''It's okay. Now quickly take a bath and be ready. Everyone must be coming anytime.'' I said

''Yeah, you guys go relax in the drawing room, I'll join in you in a bit'' sir said and before he could even complete the sentence, aanya was out of the room stretching on sofa.

Let me tell you, she's such a big kumbhkaran (sleepyhead).

I was about to sit on the sofa and the doorbell rang. Looking at aanya I knew she wasn't going to get up from her comfortable position, so I went to open the door.

As I opened the door, my dusk brown pair of eyes made contact with a caramel pair of eyes. A teenage boy of 5'8'' was standing there looking at me in eyes, wearing a simple full sleeve tshirt and dark blue jeans. My actions stopped looking at him.

Aankho ki....
Gustakhiyaan....
Maaf ho....

Our eyecontact broke when I heard this song. Aanya was watching reels. I realised my posture and quickly moved aside to let him enter. I turned around and saw aanya and sir looking at me with mischievous eyes and a smirk luring on their face.

''I forgot to tell you guys that 1 more person is gonna join us. Meet Rivansh Rajput, I take his personal lectures. And since we're going for my birthday party, I thought that he should join too.'' sir said and continued ''Let me introduce you to this girls, rivansh. She is aanya and the girl who opened the door for you is Kaaya.''

As sir finished introducing us, our eyes met again, but with curiosity and calmness.

''Now I'll go to take bath or we'll surely be late.'' sir said and rushed to bathroom.

As sir left, I got a call from my mother and I excused myself to attend the call. I was slowly pacing in the kitchen while talking to her. As I was about to turn, I bumped into something hard.

''So sorry...I didn't knew you were about to turn.'' I turned fully and saw rivansh with an apologizing face.

Looking at his eyes, my words again got stucked in my throat.