1: Dylan

Maddie's pov:

Today is Thursday, the start of the football season, and more importantly the start of the cheerleading season. I've been on the team since freshman year, and since now I am a senior, I made captain.

Since our first game is tonight the whole team wears their uniforms too school for spirit. I love that it makes me look twice as hot but wearing it to school is basically asking for all the football dudes to hit on us, especially my ex-boyfriend.

Brady and I were on and off for most of last year but I finally ended things for good over the summer when I found out he was sleeping with some other cheerleader from another school. Ever since then has hasn't really left me alone.

He's the quarterback of the football team, and even though he's hot, he's an asshole. I'm glad I finally dumped him.
__________________________________

Once I finished getting ready, I gathered my school stuff, said goodbye to my parents, then got in my black jeep. My best friend Leo who is also a cheerleader, doesn't have a car so I pick her up and drive her to school every morning.

Once I pull up to her house the front door opens and Leo walks out in the same red uniform I have on.

"Hey bitchhhhh" Leo yelled as she hopped into the passenger seat. "Ready for today? She asked.

"Ugh i never am" I replied
"
"Come on it'll fine" Leo said linking our arms together.

And with that we took off towards the building.

__________________________________
"Oh my god is she trying to make her way through our team?" Leo asked as we pulled into the school parking lot. She was motioning towards a brown haired girl who was sitting on a bench talking to a junior who just made the team this year. As soon as the brunette tuned slightly I could see it was Dylan.

Dylan Moreau has always also been popular at school. She doesn't play any sports but pretty much everyone knows her and unfortunately, actually thinks she's cool. At this point I think she flirts with my cheerleaders just to piss me off. Her charming nice girl act has always annoyed me and she knows it.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Leo who was trying to hold back a laugh. "It's not funny Leo" I said, annoyed.

"Right no of course not." She says clearing her throat. I got out of the car and slammed the door as I started making my way over to Dylan.

By the time I walked to the front of the school, Lindsay, the cheerleader Dylan was talking to, left. When Dylan saw me with a bitchy expression, she smiled at me.

"Hayes, just who I wanted to see. Don't you look festive" She said slyly.

"Don't start" I said back. "You ever gonna leave my team alone?"

"Ever think that people are just attracted to me?" She said back, putting her hand on her chest.

"No." Leo said approaching behind me.

"Ouch. Always nice to see you too Leo." Dylan said back. Leo gave her a sideways smile.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I have some terrific learning that I gotta get to" Dylan said sarcastically as she got up.

"And " she said turning back towards us. "No cheerleaders. You have my word." Dylan smiled at us one last time, and walked into the school carrying absolutely zero school stuff.

I sighed and looked at Leo. "Let's get this over with" and with that we both walked into the building.