Subbmissive Boy 1/2

Its Sunday evening and we both are preparing for monday, this week-end was pretty relaxed, I can say you enjoyed it, after i proved i was your goodboy. I didnt want it to just stay it with that action, today i want more. You are laying in the couch with your shorts on and some t shirt with short sleeves since you Always hot. I join you in the couch and start giving you some kisses, it didnt stay with a few.... We started making out, I love making out with you. Its my favorite thing to do before some good sex. While kissing you i said 'hmh yk i proved two days ago that im your goodboy, I wanna be your goodboy right now please tell me smt to do'. You Say 'you Will get it right here goodboy'

You asked 'you wanna get your dick sucked hmh ?' ofc i want that, thats not even a question i say. You respond to me at à bossy tone 'well then, convince me'. I suddenly get a flash-back from two days ago and i feel my dick getting harder. You see that and say 'oh getting hard, thats my task hmh, cmon im waiting' so i start....

I go on my knees looking at your eyes and start to beg 'please mommy i beg you to suck my dick, imagine my hard dick with a revealed tip and you can do everything with it, you are basically the owner of my dick mommy, please suck it So hard i beg you, here on my knees, your touch Will make me cum So much and you Will get all of it, imagine my hot sticky cum on your hot body....

It got you wet... You Demand me to take of your short like a goodboy and Just like that i do.... Seeing your wet underwear makes me hard.... You press my head between your big thighs and whisper ' beg enough and maybe one day you Will sit in this position as my goodboy now take of my underwear' so i do again.... It revealed your pussy.. Yk that instantly gets me So hard and you smirk, I wish i could put my dick in there one day,its such a defined pussy you have, it Will instantly make me cum.
I go back to begging 'please mommy i Will give you the best services as your good boy please i beg..' i undo my pants revealing my big hard dick. It made you so wet.... You start touching yourself wich made my dick even pulsate with a pulsating dick and my knees on the ground i tell you how i would eat you out, do whatever you want and even let you suffocate me. 'please mommy Just suck it, look at it its So hard and desperate for your touch, im your goodboy and you are my mommy, please suck it, you Will love touching my tip please i beg you mommy' when i started stroking my dick you Got up and grapped my hand to make me stop pleasuring and begging... I look up and see your pussy dripping wet.... I made you wet... It automatically made me smirk and you Say.. 'well done my goodboy look at what you did to me... I guess you deserve getting sucked...'

Part 1/2