Foreplay, Proving Her To Be Her Goodboy

Its a friday evening and while im scrolling on my phone i hear the door go open, you just came home from work, you seem verry tired So i ask what i can do to make you feel better. You asked for a warm coffee, So i did prepare one for you. After overhanding it i ask if you want something else and you requested a subbmissive good boy Who does what she says.... So i tell you that your goodboy is already standing infront of her waiting for her request.

You say' oh infront hmh... Prove it 'i respond with' yes please, demand what i need to do to earn the title of being your goodboy 'so you start thinking and finally comes up with one....

So you says' please me the best way you can, make me squirt'
So i begin....

I spread your legs and i look at your pants imagining how it would look like without em on, even that made me hard. You saw that slight imagination made me hard and you giggle and say 'cmon im waiting. no time to imagine'.
So i start, I place my one hand on your shorts and start making some movement, I can already see that you start to like my touch so i faster my pace. After some time i got So horny i unclothe you fully, I undo your bra revealing your perfectly shaped boobs. I give each boob one kiss and you smile. You look down and see my hard dick through my pants wich makes you à little wet already. So you take my head and press it between your boobs while whispering 'please be my goodboy and show what you Got' and you let my head go. I undo your shorts and see your Cat printed underwear, wich you know are my favorites. I start to touch your pussy through Your underwear but i notice they are already wet from seeing my dick getting hard from you. So i Quickly undo your underwear reavealing your glamorous pussy.

The slighest look even made me So hard and you giggle again and say 'cmon then,touch it or are you scared ?' yk what that did to me So i placed my left hand on your pussy and i start making circling movements on it, it made you let out some little moans. I faster my pace and my fingers go deeper and deeper in your pussy, everytime i touch your clit, it made you moan a little louder then the others. It made me So horny and hard that i entered your pussy with my fingers, you let out some big moan the first time they go in... I feel my hands getting wet and hot from your insides. I pull my fingers out and see your juices on it. I start fingering you, each time the pace gets faster and faster and your moans are also getting faster each time. Every time my fingers go in, they touch your g-spot wich makes you enjoy it So much. Suddenly i lower the pace and you look up... You see that i pulled out my fingers.

But my head is right before your pussy and you know what Will come and you prepare yourself. I slide my tongue over your pussy for the first time, I loved it and hearing from your loud moan, you also did. So i kept licking and licking your pussy making it So wet. Then i place my lips on your pussy and start eating you out, your body makes Waving movements from the pleasure and you grab my head and grind it even more, my tongue sits fully in your pussy, touching all your good spots and i hear you moaning like 'hmh..hmh..yes..keep..going, hmhmm..this..ahhm..this..yes please this is my goodboy...' it made me So hard, I wish to lower my pants since i feel my hard dick pressing on my pants but i was So focused to being your good boy. Your moans were getting louder, wich i obviously liked 'mhm.. please, I love the pleasure mhmmm.. fuck baby you bring me So close' then i knew to go even faster, my tongue is moving So fast in your pussy while i Stimulate your clit with my hands.. Then i knew it Will happen, you press my head even tighter to your pussy and I hear you moaning 'fuck yes.. Mhm... Your tongue... Ahh.... Fuck you are my goodboy... Please eat me out more... Mhmmmmmm'and after that last moan you came....

You squirted So much but my head was between your big thighs So i got it all in my face... I admit, I loved it... You let out your last moans and you look up and giggle when you see my messy face and say 'hihi after all you weren't that bad, I see you are my Goodboy now'
You change your clothes and set up some movie after that i wanted to wash my face from your orgasm mess but you take my hand drag me onto the couch smirk and say 'I like your messy face Lets watch a movie for now, you never know what Will happen next....'