Chapter 13

Rael

Just a few days ago Jessica's told me her family's secret. Her family is one of the biggest mafia's in the entire world.

Not larger than my cousins tho.

I was shell shock when she dropped that on me. Who would have thought that a innocent girl like Jessica could be involved in criminal matters?

She actually had to continue her family business too but, she's not that strong and I don't think I wanna get involved with anymore criminal things.

Then came the Christmas break from school. Yui and Blake went back to Japan to their families. The day before they left, I fucked Yui more times than I van count.

(It was five)

Vixen's parents came for her so I had to stayed with Jess and her family. They're surprisingly wholesome for a family that involves crime.

On top of that I found out she had an older brother. He's away in the states and I can't come down for the holiday.

Jessica's family made arrangements and I'm staying till school reopens. And Jess told them our situation and they offered to lead a hand if things get out of control.

My aunt visit every now and then, mostly to check on me and update us.

Today is Christmas day.

"Merry Christmas Rael." Jessica shouted before handing me my gift. It was an umbrella.

With a built in gun. Very effective.

"Marry Christmas Jess." I gave her two sets of paint and new brushes. It wasn't hard to tell what I could get her, she's an art major for crying out loud.

She squealed and hugged me tightly. "Thanks m- Rael." She said joyously.

"Girls it's time to eat!" Her mother called.

**❄️**

After dinner we played a few games and tell jokes. Which were not funny.

If a black bird has black babies and a blue bird has blue babies. What bird has no babies?

A swallow.

I don't think I need to explain that one.

Soon it was time to head to bed. I slept with Jessica in her room.

I was about to go bed when Jess took my hand. I turned to her and looked a down at her. She's not wearing any underwear.

"Rael, I have a second present for you. Me." She gave me those innocent eyes and I can't say no to that. Since week I've been prepping her for me. When she's ready I'll be taking her first time.

I picked her up and placed her on the bed gently. I spread her legs to reveal her wet folds.

"Let mommy make you feel good."

No horny

Merry Christmas everybody 😁

Qna: What's your favourite movie?