chapter 11

Jessica

Okay so now it's clear. I'm in love with my three girl best friends. Crazy right?

I just- Rael is super hot and mommy! So is Yui and Vixen I mean come on now. Chad leaving me was heartbreaking but it made me find out my sexuality.

I'm bisexual.

Speaking of Chad we talk to each other a lot, it's kinda weird but we're getting to it. Chad and Blake make a very cute couple.

When me and the girls were talking after the break up with Chad they were really comforting. They calmed me down and they even said that they didn't care I was a little and that they'd love me no matter what. Okay that was wholesome and just made me blush even more.

I just realized I didn't write the chapter were they talk 😭

Rael wasn't in the dorm today and I kinda don't want to confess just yet. I'm a bit scared they might not like me.

So I took the opportunity to search something I never thought I would. Lesbian porn.

I took up my laptop and opened chrome. Of course I don't trust myself to not forget to clean my history so I went incognito mode.

I searched it up and clicked on the first video that popped up. When I read the title it had MDLG in it. Oh great.

When the video started the little was tied up on the bed and her mommy was leaning over her. And then we all can tell what happened next.

I slide my off panties and started rubbing my princess parts. I never really do this since I've never came Before in my life. No never flicked the bean.

The little was moaning a lot and the mommy Dom was really being rough with her. It looks good but that could hurt a lot.

I kept rubbing myself and I was whimper softly. It feels so good.  I closed my eyes and kept rubbing it, never putting in my fingers since I was too scared it might hurt.

Soon the video stopped and another started playing. The Dom was punishing the sub. It turned me on a lot.

My face was flushed and my whimpers were getting a bit louder but before I could do anything else the door flew open.

And they're stood Rael.

The way my mom is in the same room while I'm writing this 💀

QnA: what's your favorite color?

Mines purple 🙂🟪💜🟣