Part 23

After we finished showering, Andrew threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, heading downstairs to make some calls.

I stayed upstairs, getting dressed in my shorts and one of his shirts, going to the bathroom again to blow dry my hair a bit.

I let it dry till it was slightly damp, and grabbed a hair towel, making my way downstairs to where Andrew was sitting on the couch.

I moseyed my way over, sitting on his lap, and set my head on his shoulder.

He quickly flicked my forehead and I instinctively slapped my hand onto my face.

I winced in pain and he snickered at me.

"Make sure you stick around, got it? And watch Zac."

He hung up the phone and looked at me, placing his hands on my hips.

"What, dummy?"

I smacked the top of his head and placed my head back on his shoulder.

"Who was that?"

He rubbed the spot I hit and placed his hand back on my hips, pulling me in closer.

"Nicholas."

I hummed in response, and he rubbed my back.

"Your legs still okay?"

He asked cockily and I sat up, punching him in the chest.

"Shut up, moron."

He laughed.

"Okay, damn."

He looked over at the clock on the wall and sighed.

"It's late, bedtime. Let's go."

I quickly dropped my head back down, pretending to be asleep and fake snoring.

"Really, Vivian?"

I didn't respond and he rolled his eyes, standing up and carrying me with him to his room downstairs.

He placed me down on the bed, and got in next to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me into his arms.

"Stop fake snoring, dumbass."

I giggled quietly.

"I'm letting you know what you sound like when you sleep, asshole."

He placed his hand on my head, brushing my hair with his fingers.

"I don't snore."

"Yes, you do."

After a while, he fell asleep, his soft snoring filling the room.

"Idiot."

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

We woke up the next morning earlier than usual so we could head off to school.

"You better watch your surroundings, Zhu. And avoid Olivia at all costs. Okay?"

I nodded, pulling my long sleeve over my head. Andrew looked at my scars before quickly looking away, clenching his jaw.

"And don't go off anywhere. If you need help, you know where to find me or the boys, alright?"

I hummed in response, yawning. This bozo really woke me up 2 hours earlier. I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and hair.

"Come on, Vivian."

I put on my khaki long coat that Andrew bought me a while ago, paired with some black skinny jeans, and slipped on my black Converse.