(𝟢𝟢𝟨.) 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

—— ( 🏎️ ) ——
❀ 𝓡𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

❛ ━━━━ ( 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈 𝒙 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖺 ) ❜

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃
𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗏

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 grinned at the woman in the passenger seat, her eyes wondrously staring out the window, "you ever been to monaco before?"

claudia gave him a small smile, shaking her head softly, "nope, only ever saw photos from kylie. always thought it looked beautiful but wouldn't know where to start, with you however i've got my very own guide."

Lando's smile grew impossibly wide, a small laugh passing through his lips. "gonna be the best tour guide you've ever had, gonna take you to all my favourite quiet places."

claudia gave a slight nod, her mouth opening and closing, as the reality dawned on her. if they were out in public, wouldn't they be plastered all over gossip sites again? would lando even be ok with that happening?

noticing her furrowed eyebrows, lando's bottom lip came between his teeth. it was clear something was bothering claudia, but he had no idea if he should push her for her concerns. after a few seconds of silence and internal debates from the both of them, lando cleared his throat, "everything ok claud?"

claudia's head shifted from the view of her window to face his side profile, his eyes shifting to me hers occasionally, one hand on the steering wheel in front of him.

"claud? we're doing nicknames now are we?" the tension in her shoulders slipped away, her face brightening up, she watched as a pink hue laced lando's cheeks before eventually answering his initial question, "what if we're spotted? what if we end up all over those gossip sites, i don't want to create trouble for you lando."