ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ¹²

Anntonia Porsild POV

"Do you like someone right now?"
I asked Michelle.

For the past weeks that I spent a lot of time with her, I realized I like her. Romantically. I know I'm straight but being with her feels different. I like how she does things for me, which Irfan also does to me, but Michelle. Michelle is different, so I asked her a question hoping to hear the answer that I wanted.

"What do you mean like? Like, "like like?" haha"
"Yeah, like romantic feelings" I replied
"I don't know, if I like that person, I'm still confused about my feelings"

She likes someone. I lost words.

"Ohh. It's okay to be confused, you'll figure things out, but can you tell me who is that person you were referring to?" I tried asking
"Hmm, maybe I'm not ready to tell but, I will tell you everything when I'm ready"

Who could it be? I didn't hear the answer that I wanted, but I didn't even know what answer I was waiting for.

2:29 AM

It's already 2 AM and I don't feel sleepy, something is bothering me.

"Do I like Michelle or not?" I asked myself. I know, that liking someone when you're in a relationship is bad but, I can't help it, it's my first time liking a girl. I think I like her. But I have a boyfriend and she likes someone else. Maybe avoiding her could help?
No, I can't do that, or maybe I can just keep these feelings until we part ways and forget what happened during our time together, I'm sure I can hold this.
Should I tell her? So I can know what she thinks about me.
Ugh, this is so stressful.
I really wanted her to know how I really felt about her, but I don't think it's right. I'll just sleep and hope for the best.