Epilogue

"Do you like the diamond or golden better?"  Amos asked stretching both necklaces out for her to see.

"Diamond." Natalia said though eying the golden one as if to change her mind about her decision.

Amos looked at her thoughtfully and said.

"I'll buy both cos I know you like them both."

Natalia smiled sheepishly at her father and linked her arms with his.

"Thank you Daddy." She said as they walked towards the payment queue.

As they waited for their turn, Natalia's phone started ringing in her bag and she picked it up.

"It's Liam. He's face timing." She announced to her father who smiled as he looked into the phone.

"Hello grandson. How are you boy?" He asked.

"Liam's good bappy." Liam said.

"Liam is your daddy around? Are you two taking good care of  baby Lisa?" Natalia asked worriedly and Liam nodded.

"Yes momma. Daddy is putting baby to sleep. Liam takes good care of his sister." Liam said smiling and Natalia couldn't help but smile as well.

Her three year old son sure was smart for his age. She knew it was because he was a werewolf though.

She bid her son goodbye and ended the call to continue her date with her father.

After he payed the bill and they left the mall, Amos turned to Natalia.

"Time to go?" He asked sadly.

"Hmm. Sorry Daddy. This shoot's just really important and I can't miss it." Natalia explain and her father smiled understandingly.

He adjusted her face mask and hat to cover up her face properly and hugged her.

"See you on Friday." He said as they pulled apart.

"See you too Daddy." Natalia said and walked towards her vehicle. The chauffeur opened the door for her to enter and she turned to bid her father goodbye once more before entering the car.

Amos smiled as he watched his daughter's car zoom off and walked towards his own car.

In all, he was very happy to be spending this day with his daughter dearest.

************
Hey guys

I'm writing this new book Alpha's Rejected Gem. You all should pls check it out🥺

Love you all, bye.