4.The First Meeting

Callum's POV

To say she was beautiful was an understatement. Although her face was all covered up behind that face mask and cap, her entire physique was alluring.

After I left the pack house, I went to find her company. MJ and S Entertainment. It was a huge company. Whoever recruited her was filthy rich.

I pretended to be an interviewer who had a scheduled interview with her. It was very easy to deceive the receptionist at the reception.

He told me she wasn't around then and she would be at her house. I didn't want to sound like a creepy fellow so I didn't ask for her address. It wasn't on Google either.

This was getting frustrating. I asked for her manager or whoever owned the company but neither of them were around.

I decided to come back here tomorrow when I heard she'd be here to shoot a new movie.

I was going back to the pack when my Mom called me. She asked me to buy a few groceries from a supermarket.

I wasn't the type to do this and it really annoyed me but she pleaded so I had no other choice.

I drove to a supermarket which looked pretty busy from the number of people going in and out. It was a supermarket not some mall. Why was it this busy?

I thought about leaving for some other less busy supermarket until I caught a peculiar scent.

Azure got all restless again telling me it was our mate.

Really? I was going to see my mate here?

I didn't think twice and drove into the parking lot. I hopped out of my car and followed her scent.

It was a sweet scent of Vanilla and Caramel. I traced the scent till I reached the front of the supermarket.

There I saw her back, she was covered up in a hoodie. I walked towards her and pulled down the hood.

"The fuck?" I heard her say. Seems like our little mate is mouthy. She turned to me surprised and stared at me for sometime.

I got trapped in her beautiful brown eyes. It was all I could see with all that mask and cap.

She seemed to finally snap out of it. I could tell she was drooling on my looks. I mean any girl would.

"Umm?" She muttered unsure what to say.

"Hi there." I said smiling at her.

She blinked at me and her eyes widened.

"Please don't raise an alarm. I can't afford that right now." She said looking around frantically.

I grabbed her wrist and the sparks danced around me. I took her to the parking lot which was a bit dark and safer from piercing eyes.

"Do you know me?" She asked panicking.

"Yes and no." I replied and she raised an eyebrow. I laughed lightly at that.

She took off her mask and breathed in. I could tell she had been suffocating in that mask.

Finally I could take a better look at my mate. She was prettier and a bit older than the picture from the magazine. Guess that was an old magazine.

Her lips were cherry red and pouty. Goddess knows how much I wanted to kiss those lips right now. As a matter of fact, I wanted to mark her right here, right now but I knew better than to do that.

My mate was still a human and I had to pay heed to that.

"You're Natalie Quinn. Of course everyone knows you." I said and she seemed to tense up. "Don't worry, am not going to expose you or anything-"

"Do you need an autograph? Or a picture? What's it that you need?" She asked cutting me off.

"You." I replied and she laughed lightly like I was crazy. Her dimples flashed on both cheeks as she laughed. She was really beautiful.

"Well Mr..."

"Callum Miller." I replied and she continued.

"Mr Miller, am really sorry but you can't have me. All I can give you is an autograph or a photo. If you want I could give you free tickets to my next fan sign event."

"Well I don't really want any of that. How about we start by you giving me your number. It's really difficult to meet you and am not letting this opportunity slip." I said.

"Are you a stalker?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm a werewolf." I said but she just laughed like I said a funny joke.

"Wow Mr Miller, you're really funny. If you're a werewolf then am Jane from Twilight." She said and laughed again. She really found this amusing.

"Alright think whatever. Anyway I need your number." I said bringing out my phone from my Jean's pocket and handing it to her.

"If you want to date me, you need to go through my manager first." She said and took the phone. She imputed some numbers and gave it back to me. "And it isn't going to be easy Mr werewolf." She said and tapped my shoulder.

She put on her facemask and hood back up before winking at me and left.

I stood there dumbfounded. That mate of mine was really something.

I saved her contact as MLCHM (My Little Celebrity Human Mate).