Author's Note

You can never plan falling in love. It always comes as an inchident.

Another book of the "and we" series is done and I simply can't believe it. This book holds such a special place in my heart. I love the characters, and am more than happy they found their way back to their dreams and found the love they deserve. I am also glad to write about one of my favorite sports in this entire world. Writing this book filled me with brightness and gratitude. Thank you for letting me share this story with you.

Thank you to you, the ones who decided to give this book a chance. Thank you for believing in me, thank you for the love and the support. It means more to me than I could ever put in words.

A second thank you goes to my sister. Thank you for being the one to give me the courage to write and tell stories. I love you so much.

Thank you to my family and friends for always being there for me. I love you all, thank you for all your help. I'd tell it to you daily, but I'm pretty sure you'd get annoyed at one point. Nevertheless, I'll give my best.

A special thank you goes to that one friend who introduced me to Formula One. My life will never be the same. Thank you for that.

As promised, the "and we" series still has one book left. I don't want to tell you much in advance, but for the next book, we'll be going back to New York. Better said, to the Upper East Side. Prepare yourselves cause things are about to get hot. Very. Hot.

With love, Amy