Author's Note

I just wanted to come on and make a note about my posting schedule recently. I was on vacation for the past week and a half. I had scheduled the parts to post while I was away so I wouldn't have to worry about posting them. I messed up, and posted parts on days that weren't Tuesday or Friday. With that being said, I WON'T be posting the next part of my story tomorrow Friday Nov 10th. Instead, the next part will be Tuesday Nov 14th. The goal is to get back on track with my chapters being posted on Tuesdays and Fridays. This is not only because of how often I've been posting, but will also help me keep ahead of my drafts so I don't feel rushed to write something. I try to write as often as I can, and take a few days to reread the chapter for editing. 

I hope everyone can understand. I have another trip planned towards the end of the month, so hopefully I'll be able to have the right dates for the scheduled chapters. 

I also hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. The story will continue to pick up, especially with the next two chapters I'll be posting next week😉. Feel free to drop a comment below and share your thoughts about the story so far! 

Once again, the next story part will be posted on Tuesday, November 14th at 8pm EST. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.