Max's ballbusting game

Sam is excited for school today. Sam has finally gotten a friend and he is so excited. When Sam walked on to campuse with a smile on his face almost a bright as the sun.

Max has been waiting for Sam. He was extadic that he found someone like Sam. He feel so happy that he can mess with him so esialy.

Sam approaches max and goes to huge him as he thinks that how friends greet each other.

Max
"Ahh what are you doing"

Sam
"I am hugging you don't friends huge each other "

Max
" ya not like this"

Sam
" oh sorry"

Max
" can you let go then"

Sam
" oh ya"

Before Sam let's go max grabbs a hold of Sam's underwear. A blue pair of brifes that fit sam perfectly a little tow perfectly as they not only burn his ass but crush his privets.

Sam cries out in pain
"Aaaahhhh let go"

Max snikers
" and that is one reason why we don't huge like that"

Sam feeling his brifes slap agenst his back. Made him wince. Sam tries to fix his underwear but his belted jeans keeps him from putting them back properly so he was stuck with the wedgie until he can go to the bathroom.

Max laughing at the face Sam made when his balls were cluched by his underwear.

Sam still uncomfortable smiled since he made his friend laugh and was glad he didn't upset him with the huge.

Max
"So want to play a game"

Sam
"A game sure"

Max quickly punches Sam squar in the nuts and oddly felt pleasure from hitting his nuts but did not take notice.

Sam cluched his balls bending over agitating the underwear stuffed between his cheeks
" aaaahh"

Max
"Its called protect the goods. I am going to spend the day hunting you and try to hit your nuts. Every time I hit you I get a point every time you block you get a point. Who ever has more points at the end geat a clear shot to the losses nuts"

Sam hesitant but wants to keep max happy so he agrees
"Sure"

Max
"Cool let's start now"

Max slams his fist 👊 in to Sam's balls and he winces over

Sam feeling his balls get crushed he goes feedle unable to move but mixed with the pain was a small bit if pleasure. But at the moment there was a lot more pain.

Max did feel a little bad and picked sam up
"You good"

Sam
"Ya just hurts"

Max
"Good thats a point for me"

Bell rings*

Max
"Welp let's go to class"