10. Clothes

TW-Abuse scene ahead

Like any other day me and Aadhya were ready for school and waiting to be picked up by Abhiraj when I saw that I forgot my water flask so I went the kitchen when taiji came and suddenly said in a very deep, bone rattling voice that made me shiver.

"your engagement date has been decided to take place in a week so you better find a outfit and jewellery including the ring for your own. we will not pay for you. you might jinx the money flow we are having so pay on your own."

I nodded when suddenly she grabbed me by my chin and said

"use your words and better don't tell this to your husband or else we might bruise your terrible face too"

"j...ji okay "

ABUSE SCENE ENDED

She went away and I just stood there scared and terrified. I heard a honking sound outside which made me realise how Abhiraj might be here, so I washed my face a bit and just calmed my heart down . I picked up my flask and went outside to tell Aadhya to come too.

We made our way outside and I saw the man who is my to be fiancé. Aadhya as any other day went rushing to him and hugged him or rather tried to but in real life she just hugged his feet. Abhiraj chuckled and picked her up and made his way to me . He side hugged me and mumbled a good morning to which we replied.

As usual Aadhya sat with Abhimann on the backseat and Abhiraj opened my door and I sat down and we made our way to the school. Some baby rhyme was going on while I was thinking of places I could buy mine and Aadhya's outfits from which would suit my budget too when suddenly Abhiraj interrupted

" So when are you going for your engagement shopping with your uncle and aunt ?"

I snapped my head towards his. Is this guy a mind reader ?

"umm actually they aren't going as they are not free"

On hearing this a very visible frown was there on his face.

"oh....we are actually going today do you wanna come with us ?"

"nono i don't think y'all would be very comfortable"

"Aadhya you and anayya are family now there is no way we would not be comfortable instead we would be glad if you would come"

this guy who is my fiancé and the father to my daughter might make me faint by the sweet things he is saying which makes my heart fly.

"okay"

"do you have something in mind as to what type of a wedding you want?"

"nope"

that was all but it was as if he wanted to say something which he just was not able to and contemplating if he should say it but I did not want to push him to say it as he would whenever he thinks it is the right time. We reached the school and as everyday Aadhya kissed my cheek then his and went running to her class. I was about to bid him goodbye when he told me to walk till the car and when we reached there he suddenly  said