Chapter 2: Head

[DOM] cuddled [SUB] as she slowly fell asleep. Once [DOM] was sure she was asleep, he moved her head towards his upper stomach and turned on the TV. [SUB] stirred a bit due to the sudden noise. [DOM] turned down the volume. [SUB] had a mischievous little plan in her head though. She wasn't asleep, she was waiting for the right time to top [DOM].

After about 15 minutes she felt [DOM]'s breathing slow and him falling asleep. [SUB] slowly got up and slid down under the blanket. She pulled down [DOM]'s pajama pants and his boxers and began stroking him with her hand to get him hard. Small groans started to be heard from him, [SUB] picked up the pace. [DOM] opened his eyes slowly, he watched [SUB] jerk him off. "Aw, how cute. What was your goal there?" [DOM] said as he grabbed her wrists and put them above her head. "What are you doing?" [SUB] asked trying to act innocent. "Nothing much."

[DOM] picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. [DOM] used one hand to gently push her head closer to his and kiss her. [DOM] pulled on her hair a little as he licked her lips with his tongue before putting it in her mouth. He laid her down on her back pushing her slightly down onto the bed. [DOM] pulled away, stopping the kiss.

He got on his knees in front of [SUB] whined as he took off her panties. [SUB] whined as he pulled off her shorts and panties. [DOM] looked up, moved his head in between her legs and licked. Softly and slowly, but as her moans grew quieter he went rougher. This kept up for a few more minutes until [SUB] felt herself getting closer and closer.

[SUB] grabbed at [DOM]'s hair, pulling at it hard as her legs started shaking, opening, and closing. Her moans were getting louder and she was twitching. [SUB]'s legs closed around [DOM]'s head as he began rubbing her clit making her cum and out of breath.

〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜The end〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜