Chapter 1: Bratty

[DOM] grabbed [SUB]'s wrists and pinned them against the wall. Smirking, [DOM] said; "this is your last chance, are you going to keep disrespecting me or are you going to be a good girl?" [SUB] scrunched up their face and said "fuck you. " [DOM] sighed and put handcuffs on a squirming [SUB], [DOM] pinned her up more on the wall and bit harshly down on [SUB]'s neck above her collar. [SUB] cried out, [DOM] began licking and sucking on SUB's small little neck.

30 minutes later

"Still going to be a brat?" [DOM] said.  [SUB] got out a few muffled moans. [DOM] smirked, "Ohhhh right. I forgot  there's a gag on your pretty little disrespectful mouth." [SUB] cried out as [DOM] whipped each thigh and laughed at how messy [SUB] looked. [DOM] started to feel bad as [SUB]'s eyes started to tear up. [DOM] took off the handcuffs and the gag.

[SUB] panted, she was very grateful that [DOM] took mercy on her. [DOM] still wasn't satisfied though, he scooped up [SUB] and placed them gently on the floor. "W-wha-!" [DOM] stuck all of his cock in her mouth with no warning at all. "Suck it like a good slut." [DOM] said caressing the top of [SUB]'s head. [SUB] slicked up and down [DOM]'s shaft, the saliva making his dick glisten in the light. [DOM] watched [SUB] do this, loving how good she was at licking every spot with a bit of pressure.

[DOM] started to moan but then the licking stopped. "I w-want m-more" [SUB] panted, getting up and going into [DOM]'s lap. "Oh? What are you going to do then?" [DOM] asked, watching [SUB] open her legs while sitting on top of him and pushed in [DOM]'s tip slowly. "Good girl~" [DOM] said putting his hands on her hips, slowly guiding her to take in more. [SUB] panted and moaned as she slowly took in more of his cock, little by little. [SUB] bit her lip, attempting to shut herself up for a moment. [DOM] saw this and decided what he was going to do.

"Haha" [SUB] was surprised by [DOM]'s sudden laugh. [SUB] responded "What is i-!" [DOM] pushed her down all the way on his dick. Moans and whimpers escaped from [SUB]'s mouth all at once as [DOM] continued to push her up and down roughly on his cock. [DOM] just loved as her body trembled, he knew she was just as close as he was. [DOM] thrusted into her a few more times as she came.

Once again without warning [DOM] put her on her knees and began fucking her face. Before she could take in what was happening, she tasted his cum flooding into her mouth. [DOM] pushed deeper into her mouth, forcing her to swallow. [SUB] pulled away, leftover cum spilling out her mouth. "You took that very well, good girl." [DOM] said, sitting [SUB] on his lap and cleaning her face up. [SUB] got up a bit after to go take a shower.

〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜The end〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜