Part 47

Last part preview..

" You can't you can't leave me wake up wake up jiminah Wake up you can't leave me like this you can't leave our Bunny and me alone you promised me to that you will stay with us forever you can't do this YOU CAN'T YOU CAN'T LEAVE US YOU HAVE TO COME BACK YOU HAVE TO FOR YOUR KOOKIE AND BEAR PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE " Taehyung said while crying hard and rubbing jimin's hand.

Taehyung is shouting like a mad person he is not believing that jimin is dead.

Ok back to story...

_______________________________________________

Taehyung was screaming so bad he started throwing things here and there he was not believing that the love of his life is no more.

He tried many things but nothing helps jimin heartbeat had stop.

He was now sitting beside jimin helding his hand very tightly.

Suga was carrying jungkook who was sleeping in his arms.

Yes taehyung call suga and inform him everything.

Jhope was crying too.

Taehyung then said something listening to this suga's eyes become teary.

" hyung mochi said that he will stay with me forever now what happened to him he is not waking up hyung I was not able to protect him hyung I am bad husband hyung I am so bad so bad hyung I can't protect him I can't " taehyung said while crying.

He was again and again saying same thing that he was not able to protect him he then scream loudly and started slapping him seeing this jhope and Suga both stop him and suga said.

" Shh taehyung it's not your fault baccha don't please don't " suga said while trying hard to not to cry.

Taehyung then gently lay jimin and harshly wipe his own tears and said.

" what's the point of living hyung when I was not able to protect my mochi " taehyung said this and run towards kitchen.

Suga hurriedly give jungkook to jhope and run towards kitchen.

He enter in kitchen and saw that taehyung was about to cut his nerves but suga snatch the knife from taehyung's hand and tightly slap him.

" Are you mad huh do you think kookie will be able to live without you huh will we all will live without you huh are you mad huh how can you do like " suga said and then hug him tightly now taehyung started crying hard and suga also started crying silently and was rubbing his back to calm him down.

It's been now 15 minutes but taehyung was still crying.

" Hyung he leave me he leave kookie too he is liar he said me that he will be with me and kookie forever but he leave me hyung he leave us he is liar he is not waking up hyung he he "  taehyung was not able to finish his sentence cause of jungkook crying.

They both broke the hug and run towards living room and see that jhope was trying to calm jungkook but jungkook was not calming down.

He wipe his tears and run towards jungkook and pick him up in his arms who immediately clutch on taehyung's tshirt.

" Shh my baccha my bubba why are you crying calm down calm down my bubba calm down " taehyung said softly and creasing his hairs and started walking back and forth.

______________________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

_______________________________________________

======================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care..
Bye bye.......