Part 11

Last part preview..

Jungkook:- but appa kookie don't like it it's so bitter.

Taehyung:- if you will not drink syrup then I have give you ouchie.

Jungkook:- no no kookie will drink syrup he don't want ouchie.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Thank you whyshoulditellu233 and Taewifey30 for your suggestions.. sorry I made some changes hope you will like it 😊.

________________________________________

Time skip after 2 weeks.

Jungkook was now properly well and jimin leave early in morning as he has student to teach dance for the big event which is held after 1 weeks so he had gone to studio.
Taehyung is in the mansions office room he is very tried and frustrated because in hospital his junior are badmouthing about he from 1 weeks cause he couldn't save one patient and they are talking about him bad like he did it intentionally, he don't know how to work and etc.

Taehyung didn't tell this to jimin till now his junior words are coming in his mind again and again he already have anger issues and those people were pissing him off more he has take break for some days to relax his mind but it is not helping him either. He was angry on himself that he couldn't save the patient life,.. in this two days taehyung didn't spend time with jimin or jungkook.

Right now he is in the mansions gym he is punching the punching bag very hardly he remember his junior saying "he is not good father and husband " he clenched his jaw and again tightly hit the punching bag.

On the other hand jungkook wake up from his sleep and go towards living room he ask one of the maid.

Jungkook:- noona where is appa.

Maid:- baby your appa has gone to the gym wait let me take you there.

Jungkook held the maid hands and started walking towards gym room.

Soon the reach towards gym room.

Maid:- baby you go inside this room ok I am going now.

Jungkook:- ok noona thank you.

Jungkook said bowing to the maid.
She smile and pat jungkook's head and left from there.

Jungkook go inside the room he look around the room and gasp see his appa.

He go towards his appa and called softly.

Taehyung was soo into boxing that he didn't notice jungkook.

Jungkook:- appa.
(Softly)

Taehyung stop punching and trun around and look at jungkook.

Jungkook become little nervous from taehyung's poker face.

Taehyung:- kookie what are you doing here.

Jungkook:- appa I take me to eomma I am miss him.

Taehyung:- not now.

Jungkook:- appa please.

Taehyung:- no and go back to your room.

Jungkook:- please appa take to eomma.

Taehyung:- kookie what I said no.

Jungkook:- then please play with me I am getting bored.

Taehyung:- I am busy now.

Taehyung said wipping his face with towel.

Jungkook:- appa please take me there.

Taehyung:- no means no.
(Strictly)

Jungkook:- you are not playing with me and you are not even taking me to eomma and being mean to me.

Taehyung was getting annoyed and angry on jungkook's stubbornness.

Taehyung:- I said no means no.

Jungkook:- no take me there I want to go to eomma.

Taehyung was now very angry but was calming himself down.

Taehyung:- go to your room.
(Cold voice)

Jungkook:- no I will not.
(Shout)

That's it taehyung lost his control and merched towards jungkook and slap him hard which causes his lips to bleed. Jungkook started crying.

Taehyung held his chin hardly jungkook hiss in pain.

Taehyung:- don't you dare again to raise your voice at me or no one will be worst then me.

Jungkook become very scared cause taehyung never raise his hands on jungkook he just give him simple punishment.

Taehyung:- and If I said you that I will not take you there then end discussion why you were being stubborn. Did I have to punish you then you will listen to my words huh and stop crying.

Jungkook didn't stop crying.

Taehyung leave his chin harshly and tightly slap jungkook on his back who yelp in pain and started crying from pain.

Taehyung:- What I said stop crying.

Taehyung take kookie both small in his big hand and again tightly slap him with full force. Jungkook started wiggling to take out his hand from his appa's grip.

_______________________________________

Me while writing this part😢😢.

================================

Sorry for late upload.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!.