Day 10: The First Kiss.

"Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight"(kiss me: Sixpence None the Richer)

It's been a few hours since Jungkook confessed to Y/n currently they were in her hospital room, just laying in silence.

He held her hand while her head was on his chest.
"Jungkook?" She called to him.
"Hm?" He replied.

"Thank you" she said.
"For what lee?"
"Everything, and for paying for this" she said

It caught him off guard.

"I didn't-"
"I know you did, I saw your signature in the papers" she cut him off.

"I love you I'll do anything" he said, giving a small kiss on her forehead.

But he got nothing as a response. She had drifted off to sleep.
-
Currently it was 11 in the morning.
Y/n was discharged with weekly observations. And they were on their way home.

Jungkook got out of the car first, helping y/n due to her broken foot.
But she couldn't even walk so.

He picked her up. Bridal style.

"Awwww look at you" she smiled
"Ikr your boyfriend is strong" he replied

"One day I'm gonna carry you into 'our' house this way. Then move onto to our wedding night" he said teasingly.
"Shut up Jeon" she replied,

Cheeks red. But poker face to show she's tough. She wasn't, he made her heart beat like craaazyyy.
____________________________________
🎸: JKs pov:
I looked at her. Talking to some neighbourhood kids who were worried about her.

It seemed like they really liked her, and maybe she spoke to them often. Well obviously.

I can't believe she's mine. I CANT BELIEVE IM THIS WOMANS BOYFRIEND AHAHHAA mannn the simple thought of it drives me crazy.

Staring at her, I couldn't help but wonder, if maybe maybe. We would really get married? We would have kids? Own a dog a house a car.

Woah woah woah? I think I'm going to far but I have a feeling. That we will

Yes. Yes we will.

I know I'm young
Dumb
Stupid.

But one things for sure.

I'm gonna marry this woman one day.

The kids and her looked at me. As they giggled and ran towards me.

Lee just sat on the grass of her backyard where we were.

"Your a realll hero Mr Kook" the small boy yelled, giggling.
The little girl then gave me a flower, "and you look like a prince" she giggled.

Taking the flower, smiling I put it in her hair, and ruffled the boys hair.
"Thank you Thank you" I smiled.
Then, I gave them two candy bars.

They're eyes wide as they laughed with joy. Immediately taking it from my hand and eating it.

I smiled before standing up and looking at her.
Her smiling at me.