Day 1: Midnight Visit.

"Youve been hiding in plain sight"
- Glue Song (beabadoobee, Clairo)

Students scatter across the halls, as the bell rings,
LUNCH TIME! The best time of the day.
Everyone is chatting, eating, catching up on work, maybe old friends.
And He. was flirting.

"ahhh Mi amor, your absolutely adorable" he says to the girl on his lap.
Meet Jeon jungkook, The Universities biggest and hottest playboy.
Girls wanna be with him
Boy wanna be him.
He has everything he needs. Or does he?

"Your so beautiful aren't you?" He caresses the girl's face, as her face turns a shade of pink at his words.
He chuckles but it fades as soon as he sees a 5'1 figure zoom right towards him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" she yelled. Loud enough for the whole cafeteria to hear.
Now, Meet Lee Y/N,
The schools most trusted Class President.
She's on top of everything. Her grades. Flawless, Her Personality, Amazing, her style sense, uh well- it's better than nothing.

A loud slam was heard in the cafeteria.
She has slammed the paper on his table.
"YOU COPIED MY ENTIRE PAPER" she yelled.
Jungkook chuckled. "Oh cmon Sweetheart, it's just an exam. Don't get your panties in a twist"
(yes that's from Twisted love)
She gasped. "just an exam! I studi-" he shushed her by putting his finger on her lips. "I don't have time for this sweetheart. I've got-" he looked at the girl on his lap, "better things to do" he ended.
Getting up and walking off with the girl. Leaving poor Y/N dumbfounded and mad.

Oh how Jeon loved seeing little Miss Lee get all hyped up. But would he accept that.
No ofc not!.

____________________________________

📍Jeon Residency:

"Oh cmoon Jeon, she wasn't so bad" Jimin said.
"NOT SO BAD?" the youngest yelled back. "She sat on my lap for over 3 hours. My legs are numb! My amazing legs. ARE. NUMB!" he yelled. While massaging his thighs.
"well it's not my fault your such a "ladies man" Jimin said, snorting.
Jungkook smiled. Proudly. "Ikr. I'm so handsome arent i?" He said.
"Delusional" Taehyung replied.

Immediately a pillow was thrown at his face, by Jungkook.
"Yah! I'm handsome" he said.
"Okay but. I bet you won't be able to make your little enemy fall in love with you"
"Lee? " Jungkook asked.
"obviously " Taehyung replied.
"HAH! ofc i could! I can make anyone-"
"Okay then do it, cause i bet you can't" Taehyung said. Completely disagreeing.

"Okay then fine. I will make her fall in love with me. And if- no. When I win you give me $500" he said looking at Taehyung.
"deal, but. You have to do it in 25 days"
"Why-" Jeon asked
"Let's see if your charm is a charming enough, I'm paying $500 for christs sake" Taehyung said. Hitting his ego.
"deal" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.
Taehyung shook hands with him
Through all this Jimin just looked at both of them. He knew. This was a bad idea.

"She will fall for me." Jungkook said.
____________________________________

📍 Lee Residence:

"I will never fall for him" Y/N said.
Looking directly at Chaeyoung.
"Why would you even ask that question?"
"BECAUSEEEE, have you seen the way he looks at you?" Chaeyoung argued and as a response. She got Y/Ns rolling eyes.

"Oh cmon!" Chae said. "You never know~"
"Oh yes I do." Y/N said.
"I will never ever! Fall for him!" She said.

Suddenly they heard a knock.
They looked at eachother.
Y/N looked at the time. "11:07 pm"
"It's so late, is your mom coming?" Chae asked. "No she's gone to see grandma she won't be here until tomorrow afternoon"
Y/N replied.

Y/N made her way to her 7 year old Sister Hari's Bedroom and picked her up.
Another knock!
Handing Hari to Chae, she picked up a pan. And opened the door.
Ready to hit anyone else!
Until she heard a familiar voice.
"Hey sweet- WOAH WOAH- EASY!" he caught her wrist before the pan could hit his head.
"Easy" he breathed out. Looking into her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" She pushed him.
"AH- ouch" he looked at her.
"Cmooon do I need a reason to see my sweetheart?" He replied. A smirk on his face.
"Get out." She replied.
"Aww why so soon?" He said, his smirk growing.
"Agh-" he let out. As he felt her pushing him.
He didn't even move an inch.

In a flash, Jungkook grabbed her hand, turning her and pulling her towards him.
"I know you can't resist me. Give me a chance and I'll make sure you never forget"

"No"
He sighed. "Fine fine!" He said raising his hand in defeat.
"Can I stay over?, It's raining and I'm soaked. Plus, my bike is not starting" he said.
"Yea whatever" she replied.

"I'll take H-Hari to h-her room" chae said. Running upstairs with the 7 year old.
Jungkook chuckled. "who's that pretty lady?" He asked
"None of your business" she replied.
"Oh cmoon, tell me" he leaned on the kitchen slab.
As she looked at him. "I said no."

"Why? Are you jealous?" He asked. With a flirty smirk

"No, why would I be?" She replied.

"Cause your madly in love with me. Aren't you?" He replied.

"Never Jeon. Your delusional" she replies.

"Ahh! That hurt my heart" he says. Putting his hand on his chest.
His action made her smile a little.

"Shut up" she throws a t-shirt at him
He looks up at her confused.
"Change. Your t-shirt is soaking, you'll get sick" she says, before making her way up to her room

Jungkook looks at the t-shirt. A small smile on his lips. As it dropped. "Why am I so smiley?" He thought. Before. Changing.
____________________________________

🌸: Y/N Pov:

Silence filled the small home. As the clock read 12:00am.
No sleep again. Twisting and turning. I couldn't get a wink of sleep. As I heard a knock on my door.
So late?

I opened the door. To see a shirtless Jungkook, leaning on it frame.
His abs on display, his chest and biceps- DAMN I KNEW HE WORKED OUT BUT-

"Miss me?" He said. As I looked at him. "Why would I?" He smiled.
"May i?" He asked for permission.
"Yes" i said before letting him enter.
He looked at the frames on my wall, he somewhat looked sad, i tried to think on it but his arms across his chest distracted me. For it was Giving me a clear view of his tattoos.

"Done staring?" He asked. Before turning to me. As i immediately looked away.
"I wasn't staring" i said. I could feel my cheeks heat up. What was happening to Me-

"I didnt know you had a little sister" he said sitting on my couch.
I just nodded. I had never seen this side of him
The non-flirty, non-playboy. Comforting kind? I don't know what was wrong with me.

"So what do you need?" I asked.
"Some love." He replied.
So much for a different side huh?
I smiled. As he chuckled.
"I was wondering. If you wanted to go out tomorrow. For a movie." He asked.
"Me? Why?"
"Why not?, maybe we can turn this enemy-ship into a friendship" he smiled.
"My mother says not to keep enemies" he continued.
"Wow. This is new" i said.
He made his way to sit beside me on my bed.
"What is?" He asked.
"This side of of you" i looked at him.

"Why? The playboy can't be normal for once?" He asked with a smile.
"Flirting is your normal" i laughed.
As he laughed back.
"Then ig being pretty is yours" he looked directly into my eyes.

It felt like the whole world. Stopped. And it was just me and him. Together. Here.
In the now.

____________________________________

🍰: sooo that's the end of the first chapter. I hope you liked cause I'm quite proud of it. I can't wait I write the second one. There's a lot coming up ahahajsnsmms

-ava <3