🥀. xxvi

A man thrown a glass on the floor harshly in anger scattering the glass pieces on the floor.

Brushing his fingers through his hairs he groaned in frustration. Cracking his neck bone he sat on the couch breathing heavily in anger.

Yeon - " That bastard ! "

Logan - " Sir i think Ms. Yn will find a way to meet you again. "

Joining his hands and keeping his elbows on his knees he leaned forward.

Yeon - " I know Logan. She will do that for sure. But i don't trust that Taehyung. He will again find a way to stop her. "

Logan - " Sir.... We can't do anything rather than waiting for her call. "

Yeon - " That's the fucking problem.....No matter what but i want her to be my side. "

So as you can't able to meet Yeonjun he was angry as hell. As his plan got fail this time but he didn't got his guard down. He is still trying to get in reach with you so that he can manipulate you to meet him.

Two days passed like that Taehyung was apologizing continuously in his manner. He never left a chance to show his guilt and apology towards you. After that night you thought he might get mad at you and won't talk to you or won't give attention to you. But he acted totally different.

He took more care of you instead you were denying him, getting away from him. But he didn't let his hopes crashed for you. Whatever happened that night or whatever you blurted out that night he thought it as you took out your frustration by yelling at him which make his heart a little weighed down.

He changed himself totally for you. Or we can say he became opposite of himself. And though his efforts were leading you to fell for him day by day. But your mind was not ready for it.

Currently in afternoon you were sitting in your room lost in your deep thoughts staring outside through the large glass window.

When suddenly a knock on the door interrupted you gaining your attention. You looked back in the direction only to see Taehyung who was standing like a statue keeping his hands behind his back maybe hiding something.

Yn - " Why are you standing like that ?"

Taking his steps towards you he came and stand just 2 steps far from you maintaining the distance.

Taehyung - " Umm... I want to say something. "

Yn - " Hmm.. I am listening. "

Taehyung - " Ahmm... "
He was biting his lips in nervousness unable to utter a word. Hence he changed totally.
At first he just say anything which comes in his mouth. But now he is getting nervous in front of you to keep his words.
Well this is what happens when you are in love.

Yn - " Taehyung speak. "

Taehyung - " Ah.. I was thinking that you have been in this room from last 2 months. I never asked you to step outside. "

Yn - " And ?"

Taehyung - " And...i want to take you today somewhere with me... If y - you d - don't mind. "

At first you already denied his proposal in mind. But for a second your mind triggered you for something and that was if you will go with him outside you can get a chance to meet up with Yeonjun.

Hence you didn't want to leave that opportunity.

Yn - " Ok. I am ready. "

A beaming smile flashed on his lips as his efforts worked on you. You got ready to have a date with him. He was on cloud nine after hearing your yes.
This might be a small step for him to win your heart.