🥀. xvii🔞

The hall was decorated with beautiful lightning , expensive furnitures, imported showpiece and a grand chandelier in the middle

The theme of the wedding was black unlike the other weddings. It was screaming richness, luxury, and a venomous aura.

Many rich businessman, dangerous mafia were present in the party making it more exotic. The smell of puffing cigars and tempting smell of different wines were lingering in the hall which can make normal being suffocate.

Pov : In the bedroom.

Taehyung was about to drag you from the room in order to take you to the aisle. Suddenly he heard a gunshot echoing in the whole hall gaining everyone's attention.

His senses got alert by the gunshot. Turning towards you he said - " Stay in the room and don't come out until i say. "

You were in shock by hearing the gunshot as it was totally new to you. You are not familiar with these things yet. It was scaring the hell out of you.
You were too stunned to say anything and to move from your place. It seems like you got froze on your place.

Taehyung looked at you and holded you by your shoulders tightly which made you come out from your senses.

Taehyung - " Kim yn go to your room now... Don't get scared... Just go.. "

You came back to your senses when you heard him ordering you in an annoyed expression.
Gathering your heavy gown you ran from there towards your room and locked up yourself before sitting on the bed curling your body into a ball.

You were shivering in fear. Your palms and forehead were covered in sweat.... you were in your panic state.

Taehyung - " Ivan! Surround my bedroom with tight security..... Fast.. "

He ordered his secretary while coming downstairs in hurry.

When he came into the hall his eyes roamed searching for his hyungs.

Yoongi came rushing towards him - " Taehyung i think we got attacked by him. "

Taehyung - " Guards surround the whole fucking mansion. "
He yelled at them boiling in anger.

Jimin - " They are already surrounding it. We have to just deal with his men... I think he did it purposely to ruin the marriage. "

Taehyung - " Bloody fucker! I will show him his place today. "
He aggressively ran from there towards the door.

When his father stopped him - " Taehyung stop right there. "

His steps halted on his place by hearing his father's words.

Mr. Kim - " He is not here... He only tried to play a game with you... So that he can trigger you. "

Yoongi - " Yes i think the same. Instead of going behind him you should get married first. "