Coming Soon

Two months later

A man was hanging in the middle of a vast dark room, through his bounded hands. His torso was naked but one still could not see a single patch of skin.

The amount of torture whipped all of his skin. Sometimes his tormentors whipped him with a bullwhip and other times the equipment was replaced by a steel whip with sharp thorns and spikes on it, slicing his skin perfectly. With heavy iron chains, they struck his body sending pain to his inner core of bones.

They enjoyed electro-conducting him. But it was futile to run electricity in his veins, as the pain of hurt and betrayal was already running along in his veins and blood. The sorrow of separation from his child was bigger than being electrocuted a thousand times.

Burning his skin and jaw dislocation and relocation were other things.

In the name of starvation, they only provided dry bread and a glass of water. For the sake of keeping him alive as they wanted to prolong the torture session to their satisfaction.

But they never got the pleasure of screaming from his mouth. He was numb to their torture.

The other two men being held captivated along with him were his brother. He only cried seeing them when they were being tortured in front of his eyes. He cried at his helplessness that he could not do anything to save them from this torture.

His little cousin-brother, who was not subjected to even harsh sunlight, was enduring this pure torture, and his screams crushed his heart with millions of mountains.

His right-hand man-come-brother was in the same condition. His mother also raised him with pure love and affection, though he made him a strong man. But still, torture is torture.

He does not know anything about his grandmother, his sister, his uncle, and his Khala (aunt). Are they breathing freely? Are they receiving the same torture treatment as him? Are they even alive or not? He does not know anything about them.

He had once vowed that he would always protect them. But now one by one all his vows and promises were getting broken in front of his eyes.

The reason behind his silence during the torture session was the burning image of a woman. The very woman who brought them to this stage. His few promises were broken and other ones would be broken by himself.

The promise of loving and caring for a particular woman.

The promise of protecting her forever.

The promise of never raising his voice at her, let alone a hand.

He will keep his only one promise. The promise of REVENGE.

He will come back for her to take out his revenge.

All the time his brain and heart were occupied by the burning images of that woman, in the fire of revenge that he would ignite.

The Imagination is calming him too much, but when he fulfills this in reality he will be on new heights of peace and elation.

The thought alone brought a smirk to his face, surprising his tormentors.

Now she is not going to be trapped in his ordinary web.

Now she will be trapped in the lethal web of his revenge.

A lethal web of mafia's revenge.

Her single life would not be enough to pay for her crimes and endure his torture.

His love and obsession brought these days on him and his loved ones. She once told him that his love is toxic and it will ruin her. But in the end, he was ruined. He siped the toxicity.

But soon her turn will come.

Soon she will be locked and hanged like him in a dark room.

Soon she will be ruined by him.

Soon she will be burned.

Soon she will be drinking the toxicity of his revenge.

She will be starved too.

He will separate her from her child too.

He will return every ounce of pain, suffering, and torment with a hundred times more.

Would she be able to hold her screams like him? No. She should not. Because her screams would be the most beautiful music to his ears.

He will dance with joy at her suffering.

"Lethal Web of Mafia's Revenge" is the sequel to "Innocent in Mafia's Web". The sequel will be out tonight around 2 a.m. So be prepared for it.

Take care.

And try my other stories too.

"The Dead Billionaire's Revenge" is also very interesting. Try to give it a chance.