*.·:·. ⛧ 016 ⛧ .·:·.*

"ceremony"

"ceremony"

it was the next morning and Y/n was the first one to wake up, because today was an important day.

the ceremony.

Y/n stared down at her cup of coffee and stared at her faint reflection. after her conversation with Selfridge and Quaritch, she wanted nothing more than to scream her lungs out.

she knew what she was doing when she accepted the deal but she didn't expect to fall for one of the Na'vis, the people they described as savages, animals.

Y/n sighed and rubbed the beads on her bracelet. it calmed her down whenever she was stressed.

all she could think about is how Jake and Neytiri were going to react when they would find out.

her thought was cut off when Grace walked in. "you ready for today, marine?" she asked and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Y/n inhaled and looked at the scientist. "you're gonna be there, right?" she asked in a rush.

Grace sat down at the table and sipped her caffeine. "of course i am, this is a breakthrough in Avatar history! no Avatar has ever become Na'vi." she shook her head in amazement as she spoke.

"okay." Y/n mumbled and nodded her head. there was a moment where they didn't talk and there was just silence, until Y/n broke it. "do you think Selfridge might give us more time?"