*.·:·. ⛧ 003 ⛧ .·:·.*

"Quaritch"

"Quaritch"

a knock on Y/n's door could be heard as she slipped on a grey shirt. "Y/n, hurry up." she heard Norms voice. "i wanna see the Avatars before we link."

Y/n rolled her eyes and opened the door. Norm stumbled a little as he was leaning on the door when Y/n opened it. "calm down, i'm ready." she walked past him.

Norm caught up with her and they walked together to the link room. Y/n saw how excited Norm was, he was practically jumping with glee.

"excited?" she smiled.

Norm said nothing, but gave her a nod a big smile. they walked to the place where their Avatars were.

they seemed to be out of the tanks and in some hospital gowns on a table. Grace was talking to another scientist not far from the two.

Y/n and Norm looked through the window so they could see their Avatars and smiled.

"try not engaging without lowering the emergence to 5%" Grace told the scientist. "let's go guys, we're burning daylight." she walked past the two.

"come on." Norm patted Y/n's back and they walked into the link room.

"so, how much link time have you logged?" Grace asked Norm.

"about 520 hours." he stated proudly.

Grace glanced at him. "that's good." she complimented. "you're in there." she pointed to a link bed.