Uninterested

Noah :

Noah :

I eyed the girl that I fell on earlier and saw her contemplating whether to eat or not. How can she not be starving at this time of day? Why don't I know her?

Brighton rarely enrols new students. The only time I could think of is when the freshman are selected annually. But other than that, She was a complete fish out of water.

She seemed to be having a conversation with Mr. Crichton. I hope she knew he had a very memorable background. Involving girls. His career is hanging by a thread, in the state it was in already.

Unlike everyone else, she wore the exact same thing she did two hours ago. That's odd. This is a formal convention.

"Do you think Aurora was looking at me? I swear I felt her eyes on me." Ryan leaned back in his chair, chucking a chip into his mouth.
He ate like shit for a basketball player.

"Many people look at you, Ryan. Including those who find you irritating."

Kithara gushed into my shoulder, her potent perfume intoxicating the air. It. Was. Nauseating. Ever since that one-night stand, she has been clinged to me. Literally.

My cupped fists rested on the table, flexing and unflexing themselves. Completely ignoring her crap conversation starter.

"Noah, did you hear what I just said?" Kithara tapped my jaw with her red talons. I tilted my head towards her and shot a glare in her direction. Couldn't I just transfer her interest to Ryan? Im sure he'd be overjoyed.

She continued rambling, unfazed by my agitation . I have no fucking idea what she's doing here. Didn't she get expelled for fucking a teacher or something?

Kithara Flatch is notorious for being able to charm anyone. And I mean everybody. Not me.. She's been trying to get at me since sophomore year. I still show no sign of interest. If anything, un-interest. But if she still wants to make numerous attempts, who am I to stop her? It is she herself who is humiliated in the end.

"Anyway, I just can't get over that junior girl's sweater. It's just horrendous. I'd be caught dead wearing something like that." She threw her bleached curls behind her shoulders.

"You'd be caught dead without your father's money." I mumbled under my breath. Still maintaining my composure. She lives off any money her parents earn. Their business only recently took off, but ever since then, Kit takes any advantage she can get accumulate.

Kithara squinted at me and scoffed, displaying how insulted she was. Immediately after, she returned to her vane self. Checking up on her appearance through the marble wall reflection. Ryan swooned over his new beau; his intellectualism was absolutely toned down to zero.

Why do I surround myself with complete idiots? I have no fucking idea.

"Let's see what happens when I do this." Kithara winked at me before sashaying off, dragging her alleged best friend Emma with her. Informing her about something on the way to the buffet table. If I recall correctly, the two split up during tenth grade, what on earth have they been doing during their "big break"