Copycat

Sophia's P.O.V:

Man, Everything's been doing great so far, and quite an adventure. First it was helping my friends Marinette and Alya with little Manon, Ms. Nadja Chamack's daughter, And stopped akumatized Aurore, Stormy Weather.

Then was invited to watch Alix's race against her rival yet friend, Kim. But after accidently smashing her family heirloom pocket watch, She was akumatized as Timebreaker and wanted to take everyone's energy to travel back in time to get her watch back.

But luckily, Me, As Tiān Kirin, Cat Noir, And the Ladybugs of the past and future, were able to stop the two akumatized Timebreakers of the past and future. And the watch was fixed.

And Alya made a selfless decision on changing the name of her blog, The Ladyblog to the Miracublog, in respect for all the heroes. And wishes to help me-Uh... Tiān Kirin find the other Miraculouses she's looking for to protect them.

And we've decided to call them, The Monsteria Miraculouses. We call them after their original home, I gave it the name, inspired by it's many monsters.

_________________________________

Now today there was an unveiling of a statue of Paris' heroes today. But I promised Rose and Juleka I'd help with their surprise birthday gift for Juleka's mom, her birthday is in two months.

We were at Rose's house to come up with ideas, We've grown to be best friends, Even Nathaniel is my best friend too. In a way, they all are like family to me.

Now, we were discussing our ideas, "How about a handmade clay statue of a horse? Then we can paint it with colors and things that represent us and that we made it just for her." Rose says her idea with an excited smile.

"That sounds great, Rose. But aren't those sometimes fragile?" I asked, leaving a point. "You're not wrong. But maybe we can find something that can safely coat it, like armor." Juleka suggests, and she's right. "That's sound like a plan." I agreed with a nod.

I wish I could be in time for the unveiling, But I can't leave Rose and Juleka alone with our plan in action.

We were heading over to the pottery, and found the perfect small horse clay statue. I'll have to text Cat Noir that Tiān Kirin has important tasks to do and apologize.

I told Juleka and Rose I'd be right back heading to the bathroom, Then transformed and did exactly that. And changed back, and fed Qiang apple slices for his energy.

"Are you sure you can't get to the unveiling? It is a ceremony in your, Ladybug, and Cat Noir's honor." He asked, half done with his slice. "Yes. Besides, Rose and Jul need my help. And helping them with her mom's birthday gift is an important task." I say, knowing family, except my parents, is important.

"Besides, Cat understands. Though he may have dad issues, but he still loves him. and he, along Ladybug, want to help me. Though I appreciate it very much. But I'm not ready for my insecurities to go away way too fast." I confess, unsure if I'm ready.