Mr. Pigeon

Sophia's P.O.V:

Thanks to my friend's help on getting me to go to Francoise Dupont high school. I had to move to Paris, But I couldn't leave the only friend I had. But, knowing her too well, She doesn't want me to worry, Knowing me too well.

So we had to say our goodbyes, But she promised me she'll catch up with me soon. And I held onto that hope. Qiang even promised her he'll take good care of me.

Now we were at the plane, Though I had to keep Qiang hidden from any prying eyes. But we were sleeping peacefully for the long journey.

Then after our long peaceful slumber, and the plane arriving to Paris, I woke up, Feeling refreshed and ready to go, Then Qiang woke up after I exited the station. Once we were in the clear, he revealed himself out of my bag.

"Sophia, I can sense three Miraculouses here in Paris!" He warned, I gasped, knowing whoever the owners are and their guardian will most likely go after us and take Qiang. Who knows what they'll do, Or worse, destroy him!

I panicked and held Qiang close to me, and held onto my Miraculous tightly, looped around my neck.

"We can't let them know you and your Miraculous are here." I declared, Concerned, yet determined to protect them. 

The reason how Qiang can sense other Miraculouses is because he along others were created by people from an alternate world inspired by their creatures, some powerful, and some spiritually ancient.

But somehow they ended up in our world, But was locked away or denied, without even giving Poor Qiang, His twin brother, Chang, and his siblings a chance. If the guardians of this world's Miraculouses won't accept and care for them, Then I will be their guardian.