Drinks

Chapter 8

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I walk into the Afterlife, I told Maine to meet me here with all of his crew in two hours after we decided to cool down and get drinks. If we were going to work together I wanted to know everyone in his crew, in turn they'll get to meet V and Jackie. The three of us arn't a crew per say brothers from another mother is better way to say it. I walk up to the bar where Claire stood making a drink, my drink.

"Just couldn't stay away from me now could you?" Claire says with a small smile before pushing my drink towards me.

"I could, but what fun is there without the bartender who knows how I like my drink" I tell her as I took the drink.

Claire let's out a small giggle that was hard to hear over the bar's music "Always got a way with words, no wonder you're such a ladies man"

"Not a playboy anymore Claire, those were my high school days" I reply while rolling my eyes "Anyway, V and Jackie here yet?"

"Yeah, they're in a booth in the back I got for you. Who did you get yourself tangled with?" Claire says.

"Who I got myself tangled with? More like who got themselves tangled with me" I say then take my drink and walk away from the bar. I walk to the back of the Afterlife, I see V and Jackie at the for mentioned booth. V had what was probably Tequila while Jackie had a beer. I go and sit down  on the side they were on "Thanks for coming guys"

"No problem mono, anytime, where like brothers" Jackie says then took a sip of his beer.

"You're real lax about a situation where you had iron pulled at family" V tells me.

"We've come to an understanding of sorts" I state.

"And those understandings are?" He questions then takes a sip of his tequila.

"Eddies of course" I state.

"Man 'member when we first met? Ahh, the good old days" Jackie says.

"We ain't late are we?" I hear a voice say.

The three of us turn our attention to a group, its Maine and his crew,  Dorio, Pilar and Lucy being familiar faces, the semi familiar face being a blue skinned short girl then a woman I've never seen with a mask, or a cybernetic jaw.

"Not in the slightest, come, sit" I say.

Five of them sit on the other side of the booth, leaving Lucy to stand "Mind if I sit?" Lucy says while motioning to space next to me.

"Go ahead" I say and Lucy sits next to me, not doing anything suspicious, I turn my attention to Maine "Who are the two fresh faces?"

"I could ask the same" Maine says.

"(Y/n) asked first" V says, his voice can sound intimidate sometimes.

Maine clicks his tongue "The short girl, that's Rebecca, and the blond haired woman, that's our head net runner Kiwi"