「 𝟖 」

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴✧

𝘊 𝘢 𝘳 𝘭 𝘰 𝘴

Carlos pulled up to the Finnie residence where Monse was waiting by the gate. Cesar got out of the passenger seat and opened the seat to the back door.

Monse got in and Cesar got in behind before closing the door. "Where's Raquelle?" Carlos asked.

"She's still in the house. Let me call her." Monse unlocked her phone and clicked on her sister's contact.

Raquelle immediately answered. "Umm, are you coming? Carlos is here." Monse told her.

"Yeah, I'm coming." She said.

"Yeah, well you said that fifteen minutes ago—"

"I said I'm coming, get off my dick!" Raquelle cursed before hanging up. Carlos turned around and looked at Monse who had a shocked face.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked. "I don't know. She been being a bitch for the past week. Maybe she's on her period." Monse shrugged.

Carlos nodded before turning back around. The front door to the house opened and Raquelle walked out.

She turned around and locked it before walking over to car. Opening the passenger side door, she got in and slammed it shut.

"Fuck is you slamming my door for?" Carlos glared at her before taking the car out of park and driving off.

"Stop talking to me." She put her hand up in his face. He smacked her hand down and her head snapped over in his direction.

"Don't smack me." She told him.

"Don't put yo hand in my face." He shot back.

"Don't tell me where I can or can't put my hand, bitch." She started to get loud. This time, his head snapped her direction.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He matched her tone, volume and all. "You, the fuck!"

Carlos slowed to a stop at the red light. Cesar and Monse watched anxiously from the backseat.

They didn't know what would happen first. Both teens were hot heads so there was no telling.

Carlos wrapped his free hand around her neck and pulled her towards him, meeting her halfway.

"Mira, te calmas o te calmo. I'on know what the fuck yo problem is but I'm not tryna deal with yo fucked up ass attitude. Aight?" He checked her before removing his hand.

A small pout formed on her face and tears brimmed at her eyes.

"Why you crying?" He asked as he pulled off, seeing that the light was green. He turned into the school and parked the car letting Cesar and Monse get out.

Carlos got out and walked around to Raquelle's door. He opened it and helped her out before sitting down in the seat.

She sat down on his lap and he shut the door. "¿Qué te pasa, mamás?" He asked as he held her face gently. "No sé." She cried harder.

"I feel like shit, my boobs hurt, my period is late, and everything pissing me off." She wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

Carlos rubbed up and down her back. "It's gon' be okay." He tried to comfort her.

This was new to him. In his last relationship, he definitely wasn't giving a hundred percent so he never had to try and comfort her.

She pulled away and he wiped her face. "You good. Just calm down. You still pretty and shit." He smirked making her crack a smile.

"You're so unserious." She giggled. "Gimme a kiss." He told her and she pecked his lips a few times before laying her head in his shoulder.

"You good now." He looked down at her. "Yeah. I'm good."

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒?

𝐀/𝐍: very very short filler. my apologies. anyways, i started school and went to a scrimmage game last night. that mf got shot up, it was crazyyyy😭😭