Melt My Heart To Stone

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning:

This story contains mature content such as explicit language, violence, suicidal thoughts, and themes that can harm, trigger and traumatize some readers.

Readers who mention other stories and authors in the comment section will automatically be muted. Please learn how to respect. Thank you!!

Author's Note:

The story is unedited so expect wrong punctuations, wrong spellings, and grammatical error ahead. I enjoyed writing this novel, so I hope you enjoy reading it! Also, this story is soon to be under Novelah app. Thank you!

***

Does "Change of Heart" real? Meeting Brent Isidore Thaddeus Salvatore-Martini became Georgina Quincy Torres turning point in life. Georgina is known to be one of the boys or mostly known as 'boyish' while Brent is known to be the past lover of Georgina's best friend. When their paths crossed, she felt born again to be someone she never thought she would be.

However, could she risk loving someone who's not yet done loving someone else? And will he learn to love her back?

-☁️