25.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Victoria's POV:

I cried out as I felt sharp pains on my stomach, I quickly lifted my huge skirt and felt wet liquid coat my hands. I pulled my hand out and it was coveted in blood. I screamed out as Mary seemed horrified. "Please someone help." Mary called out. My ladies rushed in and saw my hand their faces fell as one rushed to get the physician.

They ladies me back on my bed and helped me take off my gown. I watched as my white undergarments became a vibrant red as blood coated them. I sobbed knowing I was losing my baby.

The royal physician rushed in as I screamed again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The royal physician rushed in as I screamed again. His face fell white with terror. He rushed over to try and help me.

Henry's POV:

I heard screams as I got closer to Victoria's chambers. Some of her ladies kept going in and out of the room with bloodied rags. My face dropped and I fell to my knees realizing what it was. "She was misscarring because of me." I thought as I heard sobs fill the air again. I held my head in my hands as I felt Charles put his hand on my shoulder.

Victoria's POV:

As I stared up at the ceiling I heard someone enter my chambers. I looked towards the front of my bed and saw Henry enter. "Victoria.." Henry whispered trailing off. I felt my face teist in anger as I sat up straighter in my bed.

"This is not my fault and you know it! Because the love I bare for you is so great, it broke my heart to see you love another." I sobbed, my voice cracking. I watched as Henry's face cringed hearing me.

Henry's POV:

I felt memories rush into my brain as I heard the same words fall from Victoria's lips that had once fallen from Anne's.. I felt tears form in the corners of my eyes. Watching Victoria's face crumple. I tried coming close to hold her but she pushed me away. "No no no no no!" Victoria screamed shoving me away. I immediately let her go and ran out of the room. I had already hurt her enough.

I threw open the doors to the throne room, anger and sadness coursing through my veins. "The country will be in mourning for as long as I say!" I bellowed out. I saw the look of fear etch onto the faces of my court. Everyone bowed lowly immediately running to announce that England has entered mourning for what? The English did not know. Henry refused to tell them ad of currently.

Victoria's POV:

I finally knew how my mother had felt when she misscarried. I comforted her but I was so little I did not understand.

FLASHBACK
Annette's POV
(Victoria's mother):

Laughs were heard as little John and little Victoria ran through the garden. The pair being only seven and four. Annette watched from her bench as her babies ran through the flowers and trees.

Screams of laughter made her heart warm as she sat threading some needle on her lap. She had found out she was pregnant two months ago. She was around four months.

Suddenly Annette felt a stream flow down her inner thighs. Her face twisted with anguish as she saw blood, all it did was flow more and more as she screamed for help. Her ladies stood up quickly as they heard their queen screaming.

They finally made it and saw the mess on her legs and the bench. Lady Isabelle ran and called the royal physician as he guided his wife and children inside the house.

END OF FLASHBACK
Victoria's POV:

I shivered as I remembered my mother's screams for help. I held my stomach as my ladies lit some candles for some light and started the fire place for some warmth. I had declined seeing anyone. I pulled the covers more tightly up and continued to let the tears flow down my face.

I had one of my ladies write a letter saying that Natalie has been released from my services and is banished from court and is to never return. I rested my head down on my pillow and fell into a deep slumber just as my mother had years before.

•••
Is it sad to say I cried writing this? Don't worry this isn't the end of Victoria's book. She had a lot more in stock. This also hurt to write because just two months ago my friend has a miscarriage and I was there to witness it and it broke my heart