Chapter 10: Family Fun and Drama

~Next Day~
Two in the Afternoon

Stefan's POV
I ask Gabby, Freya, Jay, and Greg "Hey, is everything set up?" And Gabby says "Yep! And my friends are on their way. This is going to be an amazing day! Us together as a family, swimming, tanning, eating grilled food with wine." Greg adds "And bourbon!"

Gabby shows a disgusted face and says "Yeah. For you guys." I laugh at them and Jay says "Okay. The pool is set up. Now waiting for the guest." We hear a feminine voice behind us "Won't be waiting for long."

We turn around and see all of Gabby's friends. Tiffani was the one that spoke. I say "Okay, let's get this party started shall we?" And everyone says "Yeah!" Troy says "If you don't mind, we have two more friends of ours joining us. Brennon and Sarianna Chamberlain. They're brother and sister. They are like us-- hybrids, and happen to be in town visiting. They really wanted to join us. Is that okay?"

I say "Not a problem at all. When are they getting here?" We hear a feminine voice behind us say "Here we are." We turn around and see two people behind us-- a boy and a girl, must be Sarianna and Brennon.

Everyone, except Jay, Freya, and I run to them and hug them. Dylan says "Now, the party can begin." Everyone laughs at that and the girls take off their shorts and shirts and show their bikinis and bathing suits.

All of us guys mouths drop except Jay, Greg, and Brennon, they just roll their eyes at us. Alexis has on a black and pink polka dot bikini, Ashley has on a pink bikini, Savannah has on a dark blue bathing suite, Annie has on a black bikini, Tiffani has on a purple and red zebra print bikini, Gabs has on a red bikini, Sarianna has on a black and purple cheetah print bathing suite, and last my beautiful, Freya has on a turquoise bikini.

They all look beautiful, but in my eyes, Freya stands out. Tiffani says "Close your mouth boys, you'll catch flies." She smirks and winks at Trey. All the girls go to the deep end and jump in, some do a canon ball and us guys join them.

We swim, play water volleyball and basketball for two hours. I see the hotdogs and hamburgers are ready and I say "Hey guys, food's ready." The guys say "Yes!" "About time!" I laugh along with the girls.

I hear Ashley mumble to the girls "Boys!" They nod their heads in agreement and I give them a 'Hey!' look and they laugh. Freya walks up to me and gives me a kiss. We all get what we want to eat and head inside and eat.

I made burgers, hotdogs, potato salad, pasta salad, and for dessert-- triple ginger cookies. After everyone takes a bite of the food, they moan and say "Mm!" "Delicious!" The boys give me a thumbs up. I smile and say "Thank you, you guys!" They say "You're welcome."

After one hour of eating and talking, I decide to hand out the desserts. They each take two along with me and when they try it, they say "Amazing!" I smile and walk over to Freya and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck.

She blushes and smiles and says "Okay, well, we are done swimming and eating. How about a movie?" And we all say "Okay!" "Sure!" And I ask "What do you have in mind?" Freya thinks "How about... uhhh... Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2?" The girls agree "YES!" And us guys say, kinda down "Okay."

Freya hits my arm and says "It's a good movie. Before we watch it, girls? We should get dressed and the guys too." We nod our heads in agreement and go get dressed then meet up in the living room.

I turn on Twilight and I sit on the left side of the couch and Freya sits on my lap. Gabriella and Jay sit on the right side of the couch. Alexis and Dylan sit on the leather chair and Greg sits on the other one and the others pull up chairs.