Forty-nine (R)

Sam Smith - Fire on Fire

~

YOU BECOME A FOOL ONCE YOU inconvenience yourself for someone else.

A dark, empty house, a beautiful woman dressed in plaid pants and an oversized hoodie, and a man who's been horny for over twenty-four hours, equals idiotic decisions made with nonchalant hearts and insouciant minds.

I don't care anymore. I don't care if my request sounds awkward, or if she'd rather watch a red, talking baby lizard than watch me. I'm still going to do it, and I'm going to make her watch me and enjoy it.

When she accepted to play her game with me, I saw the triumph spark in her eyes because she probably thought I'd dare her to massage my scalp or some other mundane task like what she asked me to do. But what she didn't consider is that, unlike her, I'm not shy and I don't have a fucking mental schedule.

The light from the TV is so dim, I doubt she can even see me properly, but that's not my problem at the moment. I want to see her.

I want to see her clench her legs like she's been doing since morning; I want to hear her breathless groans and whispers; overall, I want her to long for my touch. It's not okay how she gave me a taste of her; she gave me the sweetest bit of her and she's teasing me with it now, like she doesn't fucking want me anymore.

While I know it's actually the opposite. Alaina wants me. I can see it in her body language; I've been seeing it since morning, and fuck if I'm not going to draw this out, so I can taste her gasps on my prepuce and feel her whimpers tug on my cock.

"Come closer." I order her.

"Mr. Ash, I said nothing sexual." She reminds me with a voice that shows what she's not saying. She wants this. Then why the fuck is she pushing me away?

"I'm not telling you to come jerk me off, I'm telling you to come closer and watch me." I state. "Nothing sexual in using your eyes."

I don't care about my logic right now; I mean, I'm not even thinking with my head. Well, the one above.

She takes her Avatar duvet off her body and slowly approaches my chaise, settling down on the extreme end with a solemn expression. I don't mind her intentional distance, at least it's closer than before.

"You can talk, but keep your hands at your sides. Am I clear?"

Her breathing turns sporadic, but she doesn't answer me.

"Am I clear, Alaina?" I repeat.

"Yeah." She chokes out obediently.