chapter 38 pt2

Pratiksha's pov

She woke up from her sleep, but was still half awake, trying to open her heavy eyes,

As she get some consciousness from her sleep by feeling some weight on her waist so she tries to adjust herself in a comfortable position, but can't be able to turn around.

she move her hand towards her waist and feel that someone holding her by her waist.

She jolted up from sleep moving her face towards the person who was holding her.

But was awestruck by a really cute site. Yes her husband

He's caging her in his arms, while both of them were sleeping in her bed.

And then she remembered about last night.

As how they both confessed their feelings, in each other's arms, also the kiss...

"Wait, we kissed last night" shocked

She jolted up making abhimaan opens his eyes half.

"Sorry for waking you up, I didn't mean to," she said

He grabbed her by her waist, pulling her a lil closer to him, and cuddle with her again, Pratiksha's cheeks as obviously, were crimson red,

Abhimaan moved his face near hers and planted his soft lips on her cheeks wishing her good morning

"Good morning,"

on the other side pratiksha can't be able to digest this much affection and attention she was getting from her dear husband.

"Morning, but move your hand, I have to get ready, today's we have lots of work to do before Yuvraj ring ceremony date." She shoos him away while trying to remove his hand from her waist.

But abhimaan was not even listening to her all he was doing is closing his eyes while cuddling pratiksha and she can't be able to move his hand a little from her waist.

"Arey Jane do na merko" she said to him

"Bss 5 min theek hai? "He mumbles and then pulls her closer to himself.

After some time they both again fell asleep. again

After some hours

Pratiksha woke up but doesn't find abhimaan in the bed. She gets up from her bed and sat there while she opens her phone and checks the time

10 am

Her eyes were as wide as she have seen a ghost, it's not that her in-laws are strict or anything, except Abhimaan's grandma she's the leader of the house so obviously, but she did tell them that she will help them with the preparation till ring ceremony.

As she was about to get up from her bed she heard the sound of the opening of the door, here come her dear husband in his bathrobe.