chapter 17

Gaurav stares at pratiksha who's willing to open her blindfold but she can't.

Gaurav let me open this. Please. She said in this adorable voice but he can't do this he has to do this

Pratiksha pov

After some time the car stopped Gaurav unlocked his seat belt as she heard the sound.

Then his hands came closer to her head so this means her blindfolds are going to open.

But he just hold her head softly and planted a peck on her forehead.

Which makes her blush. Which can't able to hide.

So, if someone is still blushing hn, I can see mine on impact ms Rathore. And her cheeks were like a tomato.

Stop it Gaurav, let me open this blindfold, please. She said

And he undoes the knot on her blindfold.

Here you go.

And she saw massive parking in front of her eyes.

You didn't tell me? We are going to some fancy restaurant, I'll dress up well. She said while sulking.

Actually, it's my house. He blurts out

Which makes her shock

What!!!!!

Her eyes were wide open like she saw some snake or something.

Like really you live here?? She asked.

Yeah, I do. which he just nodded.

🤦‍♀️Tabhi Toh tum par Mercedes hai obviously yr kya dumb h mera dimag, sab par thodi hoti h

She said face palming her forehead.

Haan yr dumb toh hai meri girlfriend meri. Said impersonating her posture.

And giggled

Haan lelo maze merse tum. She said to him.

And both of them start laughing

When they headed inside, this looks like some palace or something. But she didn't ask him, she thought this will be Lil rude to ask him about his own house.

So she just followed him.

After 10 minutes of walking, they entered their dining which was massive and presented with mouth-watering Rajasthani dishes.

But Gaurav didn't tell her yet to sit so she doesn't sit.

And then a couple enters the dining area.

Who was busy admiring pratiksha and Gaurav.

First, Gaurav let his parents sit on chairs first. It's a sign of giving respect.

Then he slide forward a chair and gestured his head to sit

Which was noticed by his mother