What about him?

*~Pierces POV~*

I ran over to the door to see a cute- I MEAN... DUDE what are you thinking calling your best friend cute? Ughhhh well I saw Ein standing at the door looking like he was hiding something meh maybe that's why he came over!

"Pierce? Pierce?! PIERCE!" He yelled to snap me out of my thoughts!

"HUH!?" I replied remembering that I was about to let Ein enter my house.

"Oh! Sorry Ein! I was.. thinking about- Something.." I said slowly for absolutely no reason at all-

"It's fine- it's just.." he went silent..

"Whats wrong? You don't seem like you want to go and.. blow stuff up...." I said pausing... "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO EIN THE GOLD LOVING-" the Ein fell forward and.. hugged me? I turned slightly red..

"Ein?" He ignored me oddly "h-hey., what's up? Here! I'll go get some gold and text kitty and we can all watch a movie or something!.." I said trying to lighten him up a bit!

"Yeah... that would be nice.." he paused "I'm sorry.." he said I was shocked I really never heard him say that it made me realize there was something up just a moment ago he was yelling for me- at the door!

"I-it's okay? What did you do steal from me? Or something look I really don't care as long as you give it back!" I said trying to understand why he apologized!

"No its not that it's just.. I-" he stoped speaking as if that's all he wanted to say..

"Look it's fine I'm not sure what you did though! That's all!" I said try to reassure him

"No it's just I yell a lot and.. you're my best friend I shouldn't do that but...." " I just got the feeling you didn't want to talk to me because you zoned out.. and I just thought you were thinking about how.. how- how bad of a f-friend I am-" he was about to finish when I found my self talking instead!! cutting him off!

" Look! If anyone thinks you're a bad friend they're a bad person! Because there's nothing you can do to stop their stupid opinion! So stop putting it all on yourself like it has to revolve around you! If I thought something bad about you I would!" I stoped myself before I could yell anymore I don't understand WHY I yelled at him now he probably thinks I hate him..

"I-" he looked at me and hugged me again! My heart started beating faster and faster maybe because he stoped my blood circulation? No it was something else but I didn't know what!

"OKAY THATS ENOUGH- touchy touchy I guess.... you're cutting off my blood circulation!" I told him laughing! he let go and looked at me giggling!

"So let me invite kitty and-" he interrupted

"NO just me and you like it used to be we can all hang out together tomorrow! But I want to spend time with YOU that's why I came over!" He smiled

My face became a little bit red but I was glad to know that my best friend was still my best friend!I led him over to the couch and prepared some popcorn I wasn't sure what I wanted to watch so I let him pick!

(LATER AT 1am or something- IM LAZY 😭)

-still pierces POV-

I could tell Ein was getting tired we lost track of time and now it looked like he was FIGHTING to stay awake all to spend time with me? No no- it's probably that he's invested into the move it's only half way through!

(10 minutes later!!)

I was watching the moive when I felt Eins head land on my shoulder! For some reason i turned red- he looked so peaceful and relaxed I didn't want to wake him up! But if I moved he would wake up for sure! Then insist that he's not tired! So I just stayed there! with him then I shortly fell into a deep sleep as well!

*~Ein's POV~*

(In the morning! Like 6-7am)

*yawn* I lifted my head to what had seemed to be rested on pierces shoulder! I looked at him them my face felt hot! Did Kim install a mod?! I didn't really care much- I just kept staring at his sweet expression! I'm not sure why but I just watched him for about 10-15 minutes straight?!

Then someone knocked on the door I got up... putting a pillow in my place! So pierce wouldn't wake up!

*OPENS*

"Hey pierce-.." Mac said but then realizing it wasn't pierce at the door!

"EIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO PIERCE?!" Mac yelled

"SHHHHHHHH!" I told her then I stepped outside and closed the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?!" I questioned!

"Pierce said he needed vegetables to feed his sheep-" she paused.. "but what are you doing here??" She looked at me...I sweat!

(You know WHAT I THINK THATS A GREAT PLACE TO LEAVE OFF 😺😺)

See y'all next timeeee!! Word count: 823