chapter five

Amelia's pov:

"Hey pet"

His deep voice rang through my ears.

"Hey sir". I replied submitting to him not knowing the reason, I don't even know why I called him  'sir'.

He smirked, even his smirk was hot.

"Ohh, I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom". I heard sash from behind me, And she left.

"Thank you, sir for making him leave"

"No problem, pet i would do anything for you". He said smirking, I swear I knew that my cheeks now was red as tomato, damn you sash for leaving me alone with him.

He took a step forward, he was now too close to me that I could feel his hot breathes, he was so tall my forehead was at his chest, he looked down on me smirking like he knew what I was thinking.

"Why are you blushing, pet" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I...I..I'm not". Damn you Amelia, why the fuck are you stuttering.

Suddenly he placed his hand on my neck holding me in place, I gasped, it didn't hurt but it stratled me.

"I don't like liars, Amelia". He said with a stern voice like he was challenging me to defy him again.

Wait, how did he know my name?

"Poor Amelia, you are wondering how I knew you name, pet I'm the owner of this club, the second I saw you I ordered Emily to tell me everything about you including your soft and hard limits, you truly are a masochist huh". He said smirking again he didn't even move his hands from my neck but I didn't mind it though.

What he said was supposed to make me scared but it just made me wetter if that was even possible.

He moved his hand from my neck and I was ready to beg him to put them there again, to put me in place.

Before I could say anything he took a seat on the bar.

"Sit, pet"

I moved to sit on the chair but his voice stopped me.

"Do you think you are worthy enough to sit on a chair beside me?"

The humilation made me even wetter, my pussy was throbbing, everything he said was turning me on, even his eyes was turning me on.

I kneeled before him.

I can't believe myself, I was kneeling in front of a complete stranger and I wasn't angry about it.

He smirked.

I blushed.

"You are smart after all, pet"

I blushed again.

"1 vodka, and a glass of water" he ordered the bartender.

"Yes, master Azriel". The bartender replied.

He passed me the water and he drank the vodka.

"Drink pet, I want you sobber"

I drank the water.

"Good girl". He said after I finished the water.

I blushed.

How can he be so hot and scary at the same time.

He then placed his two fingers under my chin moving my head up.

"Do you want to play pet?"

Before I could even think about it and before I could think that he was a complete stranger.

I said. "Yes sir"