chapter four

Amelia's pov:

"Okay here, I have finished". I said giving Emily the papers after I finished it, I answered all the questions honestly.
She took the papers from my hand and began to read it.

"Okay here these are your bracelets". She said giving me two bracelets, one of them is dark red, the other one is dark blue and there was another pink one.

"What each one means?"

"The dark red means a masochist, the dark blue means a brat and the pink means single and available"

I blushed, I knew that I was a masochist but I wasn't sure I was a brat. I mean sometimes I was but not all the time.

She gave me my membership card then me and sash got out of Emily's office and we were headed to the VIP part to spend our night, I'm so excited for finally living my dream, I just wanted to find the perfect dominant for me and I will be the happiest person alive.

We went to a different door in the club, it was black and big and there was also two body guards at the door.

"Membership cards please". One of the gaurds said.

We gave them our membership card and we entered it.

Damn it was so beautiful, there was a lot of people but the place was large enough to make the people appear not as much, the music was amazing and it fitted the place, there were masters with submissive on Their knees in front of them, I wonder how they felt, it must be an amazing feeling. There was also single submissives and masters.

"What do you think?". Sasha said from beside me.

"Are you kidding me? It's amazing!"

It's like all the nervousness gone and was replaced by just excitement as I saw the people around me was just like me and I was not a freak in this place, I felt free.

I looked around and the second I saw the same man that appeared in Emily's office, the nervousness was back but It was not a bad nervousness, it was a good nervousness.

Azriel, I remember his name. How could I forget?

He was sitting with other dominants looking so handsome and hot.

Oh God I nearly slapped myself because I nearly knew the guy and I was already drooling over him, I think I was that horny.

And I swear I think I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He is so intimidating and so handsome.
I drifted my eyes to his wrists to see the bracelets on it and there was a black one, gray one and pink one.

That means he is single because of the pink bracelet, but I didn't what the others mean so I had to ask sash about them.

"Hey sash, What the black and gray bracelets mean?"

"The black one means a sadist, and the gray one means a brat tamer"

Oh hot.

"Oh I knew it, you liked him the first time you saw him, right". She said smirking.

I blushed.

"But girl he is the owner of this club, and he is the strictest dom in this club, I heard rumers about his punishments and damn I'm scared of him and he is not even my Dom, so I think it's going to be hard to get him , but you are beautiful, masochist, obiedent and a little brat sooooo it's not impossible" she said winking at me.

I mean it's so hard to get a man as handsome as him, I know that much.
We went to the bar to have a drink.
"Two vodka please" shash said to the bartender.

"Aren't you weak for vodka little girls". I heard a voice from behind us.

I turned around and saw a fat old man.
"Not interested". Me and sash both said at the same time.

"Oh come on, I know you want it"

Oh you wish.

"Go find another one Alex". Azriel said appearing beside the guy named Alex, he looked at him with dark eyes and I swear I was scared just by looking at his eyes, even Alex was scared, I could tell.

"Ah..mm..s..sorry I didn't know she was yours". Alex stuttered and went away.

"Hey, pet" Azriel said looking at me.

I swear I nearly screamed from excitement, this was the first time anyone called me by a pet name and the books didn't lie, it was fucking amazing.

And I swear I nearly dropped on my knees in front of him just from his eyes.