PROLOUGE

PROLOUGE

Sneak... Peak...

Benedict Henderson's POV

"Ben! Oh no! Look at your hand!" She finger traces the little scar that's forming on my cheek. I just stare at her. My anger cools down as she pukers lips, brings my hand close to her mouth and blows on the part where she applied the ointment. The concerned look on her face for me gets my heart beating. "Why did you have to hit them?!" Her brows come together.

"They touched you." My eyes fall on her left arm. A small bruise is starting to form there. Fire burns in my heart. "They fucking touched you!" Control, Ben! No one should know! They can't know your feelings for her!

"So you would break their fingers?!" She asks like I did something ridiculous. Oh my Little Star! If only you know what I actually wanted to do!

"Yes. You should know that by now." She opens her mouth, but my hand reaches around her waist and I pull her close. Her scent surrounds me. Fuck!

"I went to that party on my own!"

"Well you are not going to any parties anymore!"

"What are you?! My Dad?! I went there for you, you Stupid!!!" She yells. She tries to take a step back and I pull her close. My lips are just millimetres away from hers. Her breathing quickens. Her hand lands on my bicep.

"You know I would do anything for you?" Her teeth bite her bottom lip. She looks right into my eyes as she speaks.

"Anything?"

"Anything." Anything and more!

"I want..." Then she says the words that completely shift my world. I collapse. "...you to be my first kiss." And since then, those are the only words I hear for the next few days.

The.First. Kiss.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I have decided to write this short story to give you a background on Layla and Benedict. Their Undeniable Chemistry, their Obsession with each other and how their love for each other was tested.

I hope you like the sixteen years old Layla and the eighteen years old Benedict.

A lot to unfold, but a preview might help in knowing their love.

I hope you love THE BASTARD and his Love for HIS BRAT.

Also, please give me some ideas on the cast.Drop the ideas there.

Do let me know what your thoughts are in this story and about the characters. YOUR COMMENTS INSPIRE ME, YOUR DOVES!!

PleaseVOTE and COMMENT.