Ending Note

Thank you for reading Dark Divide! I hope you enjoyed. I had a blast writing it, even if I severely procrastinated and had absolutely no idea where I was going with it at times. As of right now, it needs to be (heavily?) edited, but that is a problem for me in a few days. Regardless, I would like to hear your thoughts on the book! I'm also going to highlight my other books and a few ONC entries I've really enjoyed so far.

1) Who was your favorite/least favorite character?

2) What was your favorite chapter/plot point?

3) Did you find any of the characters relatable? Similarly, did you think they were realistically written?

4) Did you think the pacing was good?

5) Did you think the book overall was good? This means pacing, writing itself, characters, etc... everything as a whole.

6)Is there anything I can improve on? Did you catch any plot holes?

7) Did you think the ending was good?

8) Have I asked too many questions?

9) PSYCHE that wasn't the last question. What did you think of the relationship between Evylyn and Vareia? Rushed? Good? Horrible?

***

If you liked this book and the world, I have 3 other stories set in the world of Astania: Daybreaker, a Wattys shortlister, and its sequel, and Scales of Stardust.

Daybreaker

Astania is a world brimming with magic and mysticism-and Aelisia has never experienced it. Raised as a stoic soldier, she's always known there was more to the world than the Dravonic Army offered. When her good heart nearly gets her killed, she escapes the army with both her friend and captain, throwing her into a world of war and wonder.

As Xomaldir, God of War and head of the Dravonic Army, nears closer to destroying Astania, Aelisia knows she needs to act. But she can't do it alone...

A 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳 with a heart far too big.A 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳 who has words of honey-if his anxiety doesn't stop him first.A hotheaded 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘳 who can't walk away from a fight.A 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘥 with a knack for all things magic.An apathetic 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘥 with an obligation.

Together, they set off to do the impossible: find a relic infused with the energy of the lamented goddess, Atix-the Daybreaker. It's the only weapon capable of killing Xomaldir, and if Aelisia and her friends want to save their home, they know they need to act fast.

Can five outcasts turn the tides of an ancient war written in blood? Or will evil truly prevail no matter what?

Scales of Stardust

A guardian of twilight, Cerai is a Luni Shifter--moon dragon shifters tasked with patrolling dreams and protecting the night's sky. Though Cerai finds herself unable to fly, because of a torn wing, she is as devout in her duties as any Luni Shifter is. But making sure the night is safe is a daunting task, especially when most of Astania wants dragons dead.

With priceless, iridescent scales and powers that far exceed the capabilities of the earthbound, dragons are hunted both for safety and sport. As their numbers rapidly dwindle, Cerai learns that her destiny is already written in the stars--she will be the one to save Draconic kind. Gifted a deity's relic to aid her in her journey by her camp's Archdragon, Cerai sets off to save the dragons--and she's determined to live to tell the tale.