Chapter 140

Chapter 140

Since his debut in "The Awakened", Qin Li has not disclosed any romantic partners in so many years, and even the rumored partners do not often appear.

Only during the day did he vehemently deny the rumors of an affair with Sun Li, but at night, he was so caught off guard and semi-public about his relationship?

Whether it's netizens who eat melons? or fans who like him, they are so surprised that they can stuff an egg in their mouths.

Qin Li is China Entertainment's first all-time best actor, the top actor in Huaguo, and the crushing box office king... These titles sound exaggerated, but behind them are real popularity, achievements and popularity.

As a result, this Weibo, which publicly admitted their love, became the number one hot search, and it became a happy event for all members to participate in the discussion.

"Ahhh! Brother Qin! Finally, you announced your relationship! My old fans will always support you!"

"Brother Qin, you have worked so hard for your career for so long, you can stop and enjoy the love! I wish you all together forever!"

"Hey, I feel empty in my heart, I hope the other party will cherish Brother Qin, and wish happiness."

"I really want to know who stole my male god, woooooo! Brother Qin's lover must be excellent too!"

"Help I am a girlfriend fan at heart, but now I am not disappointed or want to lose my fan. Instead, I feel that Brother Qin has such a powerful boyfriend and sweet!"

"Frankly admit the relationship, and at the same time protect the other half, Teacher Qin Li, you are amazing!"

The love between the lines of this Weibo is not hidden at all, especially the last sentence, "The baby at home is strictly controlled, and the jealous one needs to be coaxed", anyone who reads it can be sweet honey.

Qin fans! Most of them are girlfriend fans. After a short period of sourness and sadness, they also. There was a little joy for no reason.

Did you see it!

They! Sure enough, they saw the right person!

Although Brother Qin has become someone else's boyfriend, but they can't hold back this boyfriend's strength and sense of security!

Taking a step back, they've already boasted a lot - as long as brother Qin doesn't get involved with Sun Li's woman, even if he marries someone else in place, they? This group of fans have no objection.

In addition to fans, the majority of passers-by and netizens have followed suit and opened the happy blessing mode.

"It's good to be serious about dating. Anyway, I will support Qin Li's film and television works in the future."

"I feel that China Entertainment can't find a more down-to-earth actor than Qin Li. When I was young, I focused on my career. Now that I have a successful career, I started again. They are in love."

"From Qin Li's point of view, the other half must be too! Very good, but I don't know if it is inside or outside the circle."

"I am a fan of passers-by, and Qin Li modified Weibo. Regarding the state of relationship, I chose 'in love' hahaha, it turns out that the film king is also so cute when he talks about love?"

"Yes, yes, yes! And after Qin Li made his relationship public, what kind of impression did he have in my mind? It’s changed. I have an intuition that he is the type of boyfriend who will calmly deal with things and cling to others when nothing happens!"