Chapter 45

Chapter 45

The movie "Country and the World" mainly revolves around the entanglement between Song Yi, the number one general of the state, and Cao Shijing, the king of the state.

As soon as the movie opens, it is the flames of war.

Song Yi lost his relatives in the war when he was young. On the way to escape, he accidentally met the housekeeper of the Cao family, a nobleman of the royal family. The latter saw that Song Yi was tall and handsome, so he brought him into the mansion.

It was in Cao's mansion that the pair of monarchs and ministers met for the first time in their lives.

Cao Shijing's eldest sister was the queen of the king at that time, and she was extremely favored, which led to the rise of the Cao family's status in the state court. Cao's father saw that his son Cao Shijing liked Song Yi, a servant of similar age, so he made an exception and appointed the latter as a companion.

Cao Shijing had lofty ambitions since he was a child, and his literary, military, and martial arts skills were not a problem. Song Yi followed him in the name of "accompanying students", riding horses, archery, and strategic tactics, and also showed extremely high martial arts talent.

Seeing Song Yi's outstanding talent, Cao's father took the initiative to find him a small job in the military. After all, if the latter can succeed, it will be more helpful to his son's future career.

The juvenile actors of the two protagonists are very well chosen, and the scenes are arranged in a complete and compact way, allowing the audience to understand the background of the whole story in the shortest possible length.

As soon as the screen turned, no one was seen and heard his voice first.

"Yuzhi." is Cao Shijing's nickname.

As soon as the two words were pronounced, there was a burst of joy in the theater, because Qin Li's voice was so recognizable.

Since the man made his debut, most of his movies have been filmed with the original sound. There is no doubt about his line skills. Even if it is just a simple word, he can still hear the joy hidden in his voice.

Ji Li watched the movie and looked down, subconsciously looking at Qin Li in the front row. In the flickering darkness, the man's facial features were reflected in his eyes, which made people's heartbeat slow down beautifully.

Soon, he was drawn back to the picture on the big screen—the young Song Yi and Cao Shijing finally showed their faces.

Ji Li had seen Qin Li's costume before on the set, but this was the first time he had seen the other leading actor Yuan Feifei's ancient costume.

The latter's ancient costume has an indescribably gentle beauty, but his eyes are as sharp as short arrows ready to go, which is indeed worthy of the emperor's character in the original book, which is gentle on the outside but stubborn on the inside.

The story continues.

Years of war did not stop, the reigning king suddenly died suddenly, and the country fell into unprecedented chaos. The Cao family, who was originally a close friend of the former king, became the target of public criticism. Even the always peaceful Queen Cao was assassinated to death in the deep palace.

In this case, the Cao family can no longer sit still.

Cao Shijing, who had already taken control of the family, joined forces with Song Yi to raise troops, suppressed all kinds of people in the state who were about to move, and finally ascended the throne as the new king, unifying the divided state.